#chapter9 [allergy]

The night passed like that..

"It's okay calm down"Yoongi said patting him.

"Dada feeling sick"Taehyung said sobbing while crying hugging him like a koala.

"It's okay we will meet doctor uncle later, but now stop crying"Yoongi said making him sit on the bed taking his another pair of cloths.

"Yoongii, hey what happen to him?"Jin said coming inside the room.

"I don't know hyung, he threw up 3 times and look these red spots on his body"Yoongi said worriedly showing tae's legs.

"Oh my god! What happend to him!? Let's go to hospital yoongi"Jin said worriedly.

"Namjoon will take care of the kids, let's go"Jin said.

"Okay hyung"Yoongi replied.

With that they both left to hospital.

Knock knock.

"Come in"

"Hobi!"Jin said.

"Oh my god! Oh! Jin hyung what happen?"Hobi asked.

"Please check him"Jin said.

"What happen? What happen to my baby bear?, hyung.."Hobi asked looking at yoongi.

"I also don't know he is sick from last night, and he even threw up multiple times"Yoongi said.

"Lay him down I will check"Hobi said.

And yoongi layed him down. Hobi started to check him.

"I think I need to do blood test.."Hobi said.

"Okay.."Yoongi agreed.

Hobi take the butterfly niddle and came towards them.

"Hyung just hold his leg tightly it will be over soon okay"Hobi said cleaning the heel with the wet cotton pad. And I sent the niddle slowly trying not to hurt the little one.

Taehyung screamed out with the sudden sting pain on his heel, he tired to throw his feet but the hold yoongi is holding on is way to difficult to him to move a little. Yoongi already had tears welled up  in his eyes seeing his poor bear crying this loudly and struggling to get off.

"It's done baby stop crying" yoongi spoke rocking his little rock star who was now crying badly hiding his face into his crook.

"Sush baby calm down"yoongi said patting on his bum, and bounching walking here and there in the corridor.
And jin and hobi went to somewhere.

(Well.. jin is also an Dr. Or can say "Pharmaceutical scientist", I said smth else sorry?? Cuz i totally forget this 😅)

"Yoongi let's go his reports are here"hobi said. And yoongi nodded his head, followed him.

"He slept?"Jin asked looking at the little Boba ball who isn't moving nor making any noise. Yoongi nodded and take a glance at his pouty bear.