Chapter 24: History lessons and problems

Okay this is all the mates for the people who are confused👇🏽
-Kim&Heath
-Jadah&Malachi
-Olivia&Anthony
-Marcy&Kendall
-Sophia&Jax
-Rose&Martin
-Daisy&Levi
-Georgia&Lucas
-Mira&Warren
-Lauren&Larry
-Sam&Ethan

Sorry guys, I know I've been taking years but here it is chapter 24 enjoy

I always wanted to be a mother, to have it come into fruition though? T-that's a whole different playing field.

Only thing left to do is to tell my family.

I looked up at Mal, practically feeling his smile through my haze; I couldn't help but smile back. He's just so cute when he's excited. When we got back to the house, he set me lightly on my feet instantly wrapping his arm around my waist as he guided us inside.

"Should we tell them now?" Mal whispered silently in my ear. I chuckled before nodding,

"Hey, everyone come to the living room!" Mal yelled leading me to the large living space.

Everyone walked in, including Heaths pack, I took in all the faces of those who care and matter to me. I felt a sense of gratitude and a wall of tears. Quickly turning to the side I wiped away the silent runners. Rubbing my arms comfortingly, before placing a kiss on my head Mal smiled before focusing on our family.

"Hello everyone, we have something important to tell you guys." He said never losing that confident smile,

Letting me take the lead I stepped forward, placing a hand on my belly. "We just came from the doctors office and got news that we're pregnant." A smile took over my face as they erupted in cheers and excitement.

"I'm gonna be a grandma!"

Whizzing over to me in a hurry, placing her manicured fingers over my flat tummy she said,"Oh my baby's a mommy." Looking at Mal she said,

"That's what you were rambling about earlier." She smiled, hitting Mals' shoulder lightly.

"Congratulations my baby." She took my shoulders in her hands.

"Ummm can I have a word with Jadah," A voice cut through our celebration. Rubbing her hands together with a timid disposition, there stood Lauren.

Mal left us alone after kissing my cheek.

Having trouble finding her words she stared at me, tears pooled in her eyes before she sniffled and forced a smile.

"You're a mommy now, congratulations!" She rushed out excitedly. I struggled to look at , opting for the ground instead I lowered my head and smiled back,

"Thank you." I responded politely, my attention averted at the sounds of laughter coming from Mal and my twin brothers. I smiled happily seeing them chopping it up, getting along.

"I want to apologize for not being the best mother to you," my eyes lazily reverted back to her, I could feel the urge to rub my forehead stressfully.

I am honestly I'm tired of having this conversation.

I just want to celebrate my pregnancy in peace, with my family. Can I just have one night where I don't have to emotionally unpack?

I took her hand in mine,"Thank you for apologizing but I don't have the mental capacity to hear about all that you're sorry for. Thanks for the congratulations but I'm ending this conversation." I smiled respectfully trying to walk away but she didn't let go of my hand.