•24•

Kateys p.o.v
After a bath and a long nap I felt a hundred percent better. I had a slight head ache still but I was working on getting rid of it I  hum softly as I roll a joint and I know most people would probably think that I'm not that kind of girl but a little here and there to take the edge off doesn't hurt.

I light the joint and inhale the smoke  as I stand up  walking to the lounge room to find a movie to put on feeling myself relax more and more with each puff as I landed on  a stand up comedy special hitting play.
It took a total of five minutes before I was lost in my thoughts, I had two more days till I had to return to work and I was going to enjoy it after what happened in L.A but there was one thing my mother had said that I couldn't shake and after spending a few days at my brothers and living it up I knew that if my mother ever saw my house it wouldn't cut it.

I sigh for the first time in days I was home alone and my thoughts were louder than ever I look around my home and frown it was small but I wasn't living in poverty. I feel my phone vibrate I pick it up sighing seeing my 'monthly allowance' from my parents  even though they had giving me the same amount of money only a week earlier...
A moment later a text came through from my father

'I'm sure you spent a lot of money while you were here, I won't take no for an answer your keeping it'

I roll my eyes I hadn't even had the chance to even acknowledge the amount of money that had been transferred in my bank for three weeks meaning there was way too much money sitting in there right now  I  look at my house again and frown was my mother getting in my head?

Before I could stop myself I was googling new homes in the area and there were a few that piqued my interest I lean into the lounge  as I think more and more about the possibility of purchasing another home, maybe I should buy myself something more secure... maybe I could use my current home as an investment property and use it as a second source of income.

As I research I start considering what I might want in my next house I get off the couch and grab a notebook a pen and a glass of red wine from the kitchen as I start making a list of what I want in my new home

3 Bedrooms
An office
A walk in wardrobe
An ensuite
A pool?

I had been so focused on the list I hadn't even noticed that Happy had arrived "how many times do I have to tell you to lock the front door little girl" i hear his low voice growl  and I look behind myself to see him holding two pizzas and a bunch of flowers, my heart melted "maybe a few more times" I whisper and smile softly at him he raises an eyebrow "are you high?" I shrink in my seat "maybe.." he chuckles shaking his head and placing the pizza on the coffee table before he walks over to me leaning over to capture my lips in a rough but sweet kiss "these are for you" he hands me the flowers they were beautiful i never imagined Happu to be the type of guy to buy flowers and I smile up at him "Happy they're beautiful" he winks at me walking to the kitchen.

I put down my wine glass and smell the flowers closing my eyes happily, they smelt beautiful, they looked beautiful I was in awe this made coming home a lot more comforting.
I get up and place them in a vase as I hear Happy return to the lounge room, I quickly place the flowers in water and put them in my room before I go to sit back down "Whats all this?" Happy points to the notepad and my iPad with a house open on it as he serves both of us some pizza "I don't know I think my mum got in my head" I sigh looking at him he hands me my plate frowninginv before he grabs my notepad reading it "you need a garage connected to the house" he states grabbing the pen and adding it to my list making me frown as he looks at me with a serious look "it's safer for when you get in and out of your car on night shift" I shake my head with a smile "Mr Lowman your being very sweet tonight" I pluck the list out of his hand and straddle his lap as his hands find my waist I kiss him softly before pulling away running my nails up and down his chest as his grip tightens "fuck Katey" he growls before flipping me on the lounge hovering over the top of me staring at me with lust "if you say one more-" before he can continue I get a devilish grin and lean forward whispering in his ear "fuck me Happy" with that his eyes grew dark and let's just say the pizza was forgotten.