• 6 •

Katey's P.o.v
All three of us look at him and Tara nods her head "of course... Katey come find me in the morning" before Jax can ask anything she drags him away and I look at Happy frowning from what the girls had told me he wasn't one to express show or even feel any emotions let alone talk to people he doesn't know which made both Gemma and Tara question what his intentions were with me.
I on the other hand again was a fish out of water and was terrified, don't get me wrong he was hot  and that deep voice of his could turn me into mush but right now I had so many questions but again before I could ask any he had led me down the same corridor Jax and Tara had just walked down and led me to a room guiding me with his hand on the small of my back.

He stops at the door unlocking it before we enter and he turns on the light giving me a second to see the small room.
It had a bed and a small couch with a kitchenette and from what I could tell a bathroom "I'll take the couch" Happy said from behind me  I look around the room and back at him "why are you doing this?" It was an honest question and it was one I had wanted to ask for the last three hours he looks at me as if he were studying my reaction before he walks to the bathroom and shuts the door starting the shower.

The next day

I open my eyes and Imsee a smiling face back at me "good morning Katey" Abel grins and I smile sitting up "morning short stuff, what are you doing in here?" I ask glancing across the room seeing Happy still asleep "everyone's asleep and I was bored" he states making me grab my phone and check the time, it was 5am.

I yawn and hand my phone to him "be quiet and watch cartoons on my phone, I'll have a shower and then we will go out there and find mum okay?" He nods and I spie my bag in the corner of the room.
I quickly grab it and walk into the bathroom seeing Happy had left a towel folded on the basin for me I smile and turn the shower on and shedding my clothes off my body.

As the water hit my skin I shut my eyes letting it fall over my body taking in the moment before I get to work on actually showering.

After showering I decided to put some light makeup on and leave my curls natural, I was wearing a stripped crop t-shirt and jeans I roll my eyes at myself  it wasn't like we were leaving this place today anyways when I walk out I find Abel right w...

After showering I decided to put some light makeup on and leave my curls natural, I was wearing a stripped crop t-shirt and jeans I roll my eyes at myself it wasn't like we were leaving this place today anyways when I walk out I find Abel right where I left him and Hap snoring on his back on the lounge i smile at the young boy "ready kiddo" he nods climbing off the bed and handing me my phone before we both quietly leave shutting the door behind us.

"morning grandma" Abel sings as we walk in the main room she turns and smiles "goodmorning baby, I see you woke Katey up" he nods grinning "yes I searched everywhere for her and she was in Happys room!" He cheered making my eyes go wide as Gemma smirks looking at me "was she?" I shake my head "not like that" she laughs and looks at her grandson "do you want toast?" He nods and Gemma gets to work on that before turning to me "since your up you can help me" I nod smiling "of course what are we doing?"

An hour later I had lost count of how many eggs I had cooked while Gemma tending to the bacon, eventually Tara and Lyla had joined us and they started buttering rolls "So we need to know before all the boys come out... what happened!" Gemma asks making me blush "nothing I swear, we got to the room and he took the couch" her face fell when I had no juicey details "your kidding?" I shrug "ask Abel, Happy slept on the couch I have no idea why he told me to stay in his room" Tara nods agreeing "that's what I'm wondering .. Happy doesn't even let the croweatters sleep in his room once they're finished" I frown "oh yeah .. what's a croweatter?" They all look at me and Lyla frowns "well there's us .. the Old Ladies, that means that we're in a relationship with one of the boys and basically tells all the others to back off and keep their hands to themselves and then there's the croweatters" I wait for her to continue but Gemma takes over "Croweatters want to be old ladies they will open their legs for anyone and be anything the boys need them to be in hopes that one day they will trap them and become an old lady" I scrunch my face up in disgust "so they're sluts with no dignity?" Tara nods and before they can continue Jax and Tig walk in the room "Morning girls" Tig says trying to steal some bacon as Gemma slaps his hand away "go wake everyone up tell them breakfast is ready" he nods quickly stealing some bacon and rushing off before Gemma could notice as Jax and Tara whispered sweet nothings and I finished cooking my last egg before someone awkwardly cleared their throat and I turn looking at Jax who had a shit eating grin on his face "how was your night Katey?" I roll my eyes playfully shoving him "Quiet, nothing happened" he snickers and kisses Tara's cheek and patting me on the back before walking out to go and get Thomas.