Chapter - 5

He is driving the car, his mind is lost in the thought of how to talk to her, how to meet her.If he could just see a small glimpse of her, his heart would feel relieved.Holding her in his arms is a very distant thing, he will feel heaven in just by her glimpse.

Just like that, he reaches home.With these thoughts, he enters the entrance gate of the mansion, the guards open the door for him and he parks his car in the parking lot and goes inside the mansion.He sees that everyone's faces are beaming there. Jimin, Mrs. Kim and Mr.Kim are also sitting there, smiles are visible on everyone's faces after so many days.

He walks in with confusion and as they smile at him, Jimin comes and hugs him and happily tells him that

Jimin : Bro, you know that I am going to get engaged, now you know that I will also get married soon.

When the he listens, he is confused as to how to react, whether he should be happy or immersed in his own sorrow, then he looks at him with a raised eyebrow he (jimin)is so happy that it seems as if the moon has come down to the ground for him, that is, his happiness was so visible that he would not have been so happy even in his first concert and seeing this brings a smile to Taehyung's face.

He hugs his younger brother tightly. He becomes happy that at least if not his love then at least his brother's is getting fulfilled. His brother is getting his happiness.All this brings tears to his eyes and he thinks that he should share all his secrets with the one whom he nurtured in his lap, today he has grown so much that he is going to belong to someone else.

He separates from jimin and then places his hands on both his shoulders, gives him a proud smile, while patting his shoulders Taehyung says with moist eyes

Taehyung : I am very happy for you yrr.. but you should be careful and stop doing mischief because marriage is not a game of fun, this is the kind of relationship which you have to maintain till your last breath.

Being an elder brother, he is doing his duty by giving advice to his younger brother. And seeing their parents are very happy and then Mrs. Kim comes to both her sons and says.

Mrs Kim : Your elder brother is absolutely right Jimin, doing mischievous things and playing childish games should not happen now, you are going to bond with someone for life.

When he hears such deep words from his mother and elder brother, a sensible person makes a gesture and assures them with his smile that he will do the same When he hears such deep talks from his mother and elder brother, he makes a sensible gesture and assures them with his smile that he will do the same

Taehyung : See, she is leaving everything behind and coming to this home just for you, so it is your responsibility to fulfill her needs and keep her above all anything else.

Jimin : Bro, you have already started taking her side, let her come, there is still a month for her arrival.

He pouts and complains to his brother because they are giving him such wisdom and such sermons which sound good but are boring him.

Taehyung : What does one month mean?

Mrs Kim : Son, actually he gave the date of engagement after a month because before that he wants to settle everything in his family.

Saying this she looks at the jimin who has a sad face because he wants to get married as soon as possible so that he can meet his love and his task of keeping his brother and sister-in-law close should also be fulfilled.

Then Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim all start talking about engagement, but amidst all this, there was a person whose heart was not in it, so he comes to his room.When Mrs. Kim sees him going towards the room in this manner, she sigh says