~last wish before parting~

YN is in the room in the evening folding her clothes and stacking all the stuff in one place

YN is in the room in the evening folding her clothes and stacking all the stuff in one place.She is keeping all the stuff in one place so that it will be easier for her to put it all in the suitcase.

She is in such a hurry because today she has received an order to manage an event in which she is going with Liya. In which she will be busy for a week. And then once she gets busy with the event, she won't get time to pack and she didn't want to miss out on anything that would force them to meet again if she left the house.

She is packing her things when she hears a knock on the door and says come on in. She turns back and sees Jungkook there.

Jungkook : Hii!!.....hyung-su what are you doing?

He comes inside and sees all the stuff scattered and then asks her, and he looks very happy..Hearing his question, she becomes confused as to what reply she should give because he does not know that they are going to get divorced.
Then she looks down and says while folding her clothes

YN : Nothing, I am just packing the stuff. It has spread a lot, right?

Jungkook : Oh Well, I'm here to show you something...

He tells her while giving her his bunny smile but she raises er eyebrow and looks at him then says with a horrified expression

YN : Jungkook please don't show me anything weird like morning tea I am already scared of your tea…

Seeing yn's nervous expression he makes a pout and then while shaking his head says...

Jungkook : No, that's not the point actually.... I just came to show you this

By saying this he shows her the piercing near his eyebrows

YN : Hey that's really cool.. I didn't know if you were interested in piercings too.

She tells him while touching his piercing but then he raises both his eyebrows and asks her

Jungkook: What do you mean by you "too"?

Hearing his question, she removes her hand from his forehead and then keeping the clothes aside in the cupboard, says