Chapter - 3

She opens the door of her mother's wing and looks around and her childhood memories start geting refreshed in front of her

She opens the door of her mother's wing and looks around and her childhood memories start geting refreshed in front of her. Everything starts replaying in front of her. She is able to see herself with her mother..

A little girl, about three-four years old, is running happily with anklets on her feet, wearing a short frock and curly long hairs

??? : Ladoo .. ruk ja jaldi se dudh khatm karle

(Ladoo... stop and finish the milk quickly)

A woman in her late 20s is running worriedly after a naughty girl, holding her ghagra in her fist so that it does not get stuck in her feet. And there is a glass of milk in the other hand. The girl starts running faster when she sees that her mother is coming near her...

??? : nahin maa mujtko THAI  pina hai mai ko dudh nahin ..

(No mumm, I wan to drink tea, no milk)

That mischievous little girl says no by showing her little index finger and makes a rotten face at the name of milk.So her mother also looks at her with cunning eyes, and says this while placing her hand on her waist.

Maa : wah wah chai Ki chatori... Jitna pyara aap chai se karti hai na... Uska chutki bhar bhi dudh ko de dijiye.. To Mera aapke piche daudna kam ho jaega

(Wow ! Wow ! Greedy for tea!  If you give even a pinch of milk to milk as much as you love tea, then my daily routine of running after you will stop.)

The woman tells her . And the girl again runs away with her tiny steps and waman starts running after her with the jingle of her anklets.

And seeing this, a smile comes on the face of yn standing there, because those two are none other than her and her mother who are visible to her but in reality she is not there, it is her illusion.

Then she steps forward and looks towards the stairs and then her eyes fall on the upper room where a very big corridor is visible and after seeing the same, her breathing starts going up and down.

Her whole body starts becoming cold, sweat starts appearing on her forehead, her palms also become wet with sweat. Breathing up and down and the same painful accident in front of her eyes..

Now her body was losing control. There she closed her eyes tightly and put both her hands in her hair and held them tightly in her fists. She tried her best not to have a panic attack.

And she sits there near the nearby table and takes a deep breath to control herself.Then somehow she controls herself, tears come out of her eyes, her body becomes sweaty and she misses him at this moment.

She smiles a sad smile and then gets herself up from there and goes towards the upstairs room. Everything starts replaying in front of her like a movie.