chapter 14 🦋

Maithili pov.

Rudra : bhabhi please jaldi aaiye Ranvijay ka Eccident ho gya hai mai bhi wahi jaa raha hu . Please jaldi aaiye.

As soon as I heard Rudra's words I felt as if my world had stopped. I felt as if some precious thing which was closest to my heart had been taken away by someone.  I was not able to understand what should I do and how should I react.  It seems to me that you have disappeared from my senses.  Tears started flowing from my eyes without my permission.  These tears were not stopping.  I just want to see him in good health.
After listening to Surabhi's words, I came to my senses and told her while crying.

Shurbhi: maithili kya hua tu ro kyu rahi hai. Kya bola usne sab thik hai na. Dekh kuch bol yrr tu mujhe aise mat dara. Sab thik hai na.

Maithili: w.. W.. Wo  R... R.. anvijay  Ranvijay ka accident  . Wo rudra n nne kaha ki uska accident ho gya hai 😭😭😭😭.

She said while crying.

Shurbhi : kyaaa.....  To chal ham wahi chalte hai. Kaha hai wo log bol na.

Maithili: usne k kkaha ki  woo. Location send kar dega.

Shurbhi : ok ok tu ro mat ha tu chinta mat kar ha. Use kuch nahi hoga tu mujhe apna phone de. Haa rona band kar wo bilkul thik hoga hmm.

Maithili : pl please jal... Jaldi chal mujhe us. Usse milna hai. Use meri jarurat hai. Please jaldi chal..
🥺🥺😭😭.

She said while crying hard....

Shurbhi : ha ha tu chinta mat kar ham thode der me pahuch jayenge.

Maithili and Shurbhi both go to the location sent by Rudra.

Both of them reach that place and start looking around

Both of them reach that place and start looking around. They saw  a car there which belongs to Ranvijay. They run towards the car and start checking inside the car but they don't see Ranvijay there. After Not finding Ranvijay there, Maithili starts crying even more and started panicking.  She starts crying by shouting Ranvijay's name repeatedly, then she hears someone's voice from behind, she turns and looks behind.  her eyes are filled with tears.
When she hears that voice and looks back, it is Ranvijay's voice.  Maithili sees him and runs towards him and hugs him tightly and starts crying even more, she hugs him so tightly that it seems as if her life depends on him.  She starts crying even more out of fear of losing him.  And then she looks at Ranvijay and starts kissing his entire face.  And then she speaks while crying.

  And then she speaks while crying