Chapter 18: The Poor Little Girl

In the room where candlelight danced, on a rather cramped pink wooden bed, a plump, half-naked middle-aged man lay with his eyes half-closed, his smile sleazy.

Underneath him was pressed a little girl in a short lace dress.

The girl was only about twelve years old, with shoulder-length golden hair adorned with a pale green hairclip. Her face was youthful and pretty. However, her pale blue eyes were dull and lifeless, staring blankly at the ceiling as if she were already dead, completely oblivious to the overweight middle-aged man lying on top of her.

Next to the small pink bed, another girl was sprawled on the floor, her face and attire almost identical to the girl on the bed, as if they were cast from the same mold. But she was sobbing, with tears streaming down her cheeks.

The corpulent middle-aged man was Marquis Felix Luffman, and his favorite aspect of "Julina's Forbidden Paradise" was the array of secretive and forbidden services it offered.

In Forbidden Paradise, beyond human females, elves, and beastkin, anyone with enough gold or power could indulge in the dark services hidden within the depths of human nature.

The loli twins, who had recently arrived, were his favorite.

One was named Kuuderika, the other Ureirika. They might have been kidnapped and sold here, or perhaps their desperate parents sold them.

However, Marquis Felix didn't care about this at all; he didn't even know whether the girl he was pressing down was Kuuderika or Ureirika.

All he wanted was to take a brief respite from the oppressive political struggles of the Baharuth Empire and unleash his twisted desires.

The girl beneath him had vacant, lifeless eyes and her body was utterly still, which greatly displeased Marquis Felix. After enduring prolonged abuse, her psyche had completely collapsed, and only healing magic kept her body intact. However, this magic could not mend the deep scars of her tormented soul, leaving her as nothing more than a walking corpse.

Such a little girl, despite her beautiful face, was a lifeless doll.

Marquis Felix grabbed her throat and shouted, "Cry quickly, cry quickly, if you don't cry, how can I get erection?"

The pale face of the little girl spasmed slightly, but her gaze remained fixed dully on the ceiling. Marquis Felix, annoyed, released his grip on the girl's neck. With his left hand, he fiercely slapped her across the face, followed by a sharp smack from his right hand, and then alternated blows. The girl's clean cheeks quickly swelled up, turning red.

Another little girl, sobbing under the bed, struggled to her feet, her childlike cries pleading, "Don't hit Ureirika!" She crawled on all fours onto the bed and fiercely bit into Felix's bare shoulder with her not-so-sharp teeth.

The Marquis pushed her away with a single motion, and Kuuderika crashed into the sturdy bedpost and tumbled off the bed.

On the bed, Ureirika's lifeless eyes finally shed a tear that trickled down her cheek.

Marquis Felix gets erectioned and starts groping for his short dick.

"Creaaak," the door to the room opened. Marquis Felix turned his head disapprovingly and saw a black-haired girl dressed in coarse linen pushing the door open, staring blankly at him.

Being interrupted at such a moment greatly infuriated Marquis Felix!

He glared at the solemn-faced black-haired girl and angrily said, "Did I ask for a nun's services? Get out of here immediately. Just seeing your face ruins my mood."