gaining powers

a/n: New chapter, and it's taking place during Rhino's revenge  also your going to love this chapter. enjoy

It was Dragon Warrior Day, where it was the whole day for the dragon warrior. to celebrate, Y/n did remember it but he remembered something else, today was the same day that he lost his parents due to the zombie outbreak before this new generation was taking over he didn't tell the five cause he wanted them to get ready for the celebration of Po becoming the dragon warrior not even Tigress and Viper who are in Po's room right now on top of his ceiling Y/n walked out of his bedroom upset he notices master shifu, on his way to Po's room to get him.

Shifu: Y/n, Is something wrong? Why aren't you in Po's room?

Y/n sighs.

Y/n: Can you not tell the others today is the same day is when that the zombie outbreak happened I lost my parents due to it.

Shifu widens his eyes, today was that day feeling sorry for Y/n is right now having the toughest time of his life which is today not only was a special day for Po, but it was an upsetting day for Y/n. Shifu nods saying that y/n needed his alone time. Y/n walked out of the barracks not noticing the big tall stone outside on his way to the grave site or well what's left of his parents to remember them.

Y/n: I swear if I know who started that, they'll pay.

He was now walking in the forest What he didn't notice was that his Uncle was watching him the whole time as he was walking to the machine he remembered his parents but the uncle decided to leave he had other plans for y/n grinning evilly up to no good. 

Y/n made his way to his parent's machine, and sat down next to it like it was a tombstone, he didn't care if it was this was all he had

With the rest of furious six

Tigress and Viper were eating with the other members of the five when they looked around to see that Y/n wasn't with them.

Viper: Guys, where's Y/n?

Tigress: He wasn't with us when we were sparing po This morning 

Crane sighs knowing what today is which is why Y/n didn't join them they were so focused on Po's day that they forgot about Y/n's day.

Crane: You guys don't know what today is right?

Monkey: Yeah, it's Dragon.. *it hits him* Oh damn it, It's today isn't it,

Mantis: What is.

Crane sighed he noticed Y/n was upset when they woke up this morning to know that wasn't the Y/n the five were used to. and had a gut feeling after seeing the calendar in y/n's room the other day.

Crane: today's the same day his parents.. well you know.

This then hits Tigress, Viper, and Mantis that today was the day Y/n's generation's last day on earth where humans used to rule the earth.

Mantis: Darn it! we were so focused on Po that we forgot about Y/n. I mean he's a part of us now

Viper: Uh it sucks that it's on Po's day too.

Tigress: Is there something we can do to cheer him up?

The five looked around they didn't want to tell Po or he'd feel really bad about it forgetting about this day, Then Viper got a good idea.

Viper: I think I know what Y/n would like. Crane get your drawings, paint brush.

The others looked at her confused as she got an Idea before that happened Po rushed in catching the members off guard.