on a date with a snake

A/n: New chapter, taking place during chain reaction.

The next day, y/n felt better after finding out he didn't kill Taotie. Shifu informed him he would be getting a training room where he could practice his throwing stars or his weapons. He was grateful for that, as he was walking yo the kitchen he noticed Tigress walking up to him. He wrapped his arms around Tigress's waist feelingnher warm fur.

Y/n: Morning Tigress.

Tigress: Morning, babe. * I'm still not used to saying that.*

Y/n: So where are you going this time of day?

Tigress sighs she has the whole day on a mission with Po.

Tigress: Oh, a mission with... Po

Y/n notices her attitude.

Y/n: Wow, you sound like you're not liking this mission.

Tigress sighs again, crosses her arms she would rather be on a mission with Y/n or Viper.

Tigress: I'm not.. Po's going to talk the whole time.

Y/n reaches her shoulder.

Y/n: And when is talking is a problem, also. That's how po is.

Tigress smiles she's glad yes here or she would blow up.

Tigress: Thanks. Now I i have got to get going, and hopefully, Po doesn't eat our  lunch.

Y/n kisses Tigress on the cheek, making her blush

Y/n: Careful out there and watch out for my uncle.

Tigress smirks.

Tigress: I well.

She walks away, and y/n smacks her ass causing her to jump he looked away, acting like he didn't do anything. Tigress shakes her head

Tigress: I'm going to get you back for that.

She walks away, and y/n watches her hips sway from left to right, making him sigh, happy that he got two girls in his life.

Y/n: * I love that woman and Viper too.*

Speaking of Viper, she slither around in her room, trying to find something to do since Shifu was away. The others were out on missions. She tried ribbon dancing, but that didn't set right with her.

Viper: Fuck! I hate being bored. And theirs no one committing a crime of attacking. Not that I don't want that to happen. But still.

She wasn't the only one, y/n was sitting in the kitchen trying to find something to do since Tigress and Po left for their mission. Y/n sighs

Y/n: * I just realized something. Me and Viper or Tigress has never been on a proper date. Viper is still here. Oh, I hope she says yes.*

He rushed out of the kitchen, and he paused thar he didn't plan it out.

Y/n: * shit, where would I be taking her, though.*

Y/n paces around thinking of something.

Y/n: * I'm going to rule out movie theaters, don't exist I'm this world.*

He wonders about the lake near here not to far

In Viper's room.

Viper: *Crap, when have me and Y/n had a good date. I'll have to ask him, but what would we be doing?

With y/n

He figured out a plan. He can take her out to eat, then he can take her by the lake by the cave he was at before being taken to the jade palace.