the next generation of Earth

A/n: here is a new kung fu panda story, this takes place before the movie, I'm planning on add legends of awesomeness to the mix as well. so enjoy

at night, everyone in town were panicking, chaos of the world was just starting, a father was rushing home to his wife and only son. who is 10, and scared he pulls up into the drive way, the father opens up the door. to see his wife, who was worry. he rushed over to hug her.

M/n: oh honey I was so worry.

F/n: I'm glad to finally that I make it back in time.

the mom frowns, at her husband.

M/n: honey.

the father knew what she was trying to say.

F/n: I know, it's the end of humanity as we speak.

upstairs a shaken 10 year old, Y/n was shaken to see his home world being the end he has no idea what is going on. a explosion was heard. he rushes down stares to see his mother and Father having a conversion.

Y/n: mom, Dad.

The parents turn to their son, to tell he was worry, they knew how to save him and have a perfect life, and it was the only way to save him, it was a project that they have been working on since the day just in case chaos like this happens. 

Y/n: what's going on?

his dad walks over to him, kneels down to him puts a hand on his shoulder.

F/n: it's the end of the world son.

Y/n was forming tears, he just turned 10 and this is happening to him. was he going to die or were they going to survive this.

Y/n: are we going to die.

M/n: no, not all of us.

Y/n was confused by not all of us

Y/n: what do you mean? by that?

Just then, a explosion was heard behind them. Y/n's father quickly grab Y/n picked him up and was fallowed by his mother. He takes them into a lab, with a capsule, y/n is curious what it is. as his dad presses some buttons, he hoped it works. since it hasn't been tested yet. he puts Y/n  inside.

Y/n: dad?

sadly their wasn't any room, for His parents to joined him, as Y/n was getting worried what's going to happened.

M/n: honey, their isn't any room for all of us to fit.

F/n: shit, I new I should of work on this more.

F/n and M/n looked at each other knew what they needed to do, they both nod, hoping the door to the lab last longer. F/n walked up to him first with tears.

F/n: well y/n this is it

Y/n: what do.. you mean by that.

F/n: this capsule was suppose to protect humans, just in case the end was near, well it looks like that they is coming. so me and your mother aren't going.

Y/n was forming tears.

Y/n: no, if I'm dying I should be dying with you.

F/n shakes his head he and Y/n's mother wanted him to live a good life to what ever generation, was the next in line after humanity.