fluttering finger mind slip part 2

A/n: New chapter enjoy.

After helping Viper, getting her memories back thanks to Po, y/n, and Viper both needed to figure out how to get everyone's memories back, y/n was in her room trying to figure out what to do since they both know po didn't mean to do it but he was trying. Y/n sighs knowing he's got nothing.

Y/n: Okay, I'm out of ideas you.

Viper: No, at least the kiss you gave me got my memories back worked.

Y/n: Yeah, but we don't know it well work on Tigress. And theirs no way I'm kissing the guys.

Viper: How about we get something to eat, we can figure it out later.

Y/n: Good idea, I hope Po didn't make it to where  the others won't attack me.

Viper slithers up y/n's shoulder, wrapping her body around him like a tree y/n, then walks out to the kitchen. Once he entered, he saw the other members noticed his presence. All of them got into their fighting pose, which made  y/n flinch even Viper.

Mantis: A human!

Monkey: How did one of them survive.

Y/n and Viper looked at each other, knowing they had a very bad feeling. What was going to happen y/n notices Tigress in her kung fu pose, Viper knew that Y/n never really wanted to fight her and the others since he's known them since po arrive. But, They never knew y/n long enough before he cause they met way before Po became the dragon warrior.

Y/n: *whispers* We're getting Po back for this right.

Viper: * whispers* Yes.

Tigress: Viper, what are you doing? Get away from that human.

Viper had to think quickly, but luckily that Po came in with a bored look on his face to see four members of the 6 were in a kung fu pose.

Po: Guys, why are we sparing in the kitchen?

Y/n and Viper both glare at po, knowing what he did a shortcut, skipping the scrolls as the five we're now facing just po and Y/n.

Mantis: Another intruder.

Po had a look on his face, knowing he was in trouble.

Po: Uh oh, I think I went too far back.

Viper: You think, po this is the reckless thing you ever did!

Po: Well, uh.

Viper smacked his hand, making the Tigress and the others confused about what's going on

Viper: That's for erasing my memory of my boyfriend. Not nice.

Tigress looked at her comrades.

Mantis: I never thought Viper would get a boyfriend cause

Viper: Finish that sentence bug boy

Tigress then grabs y/n by the neck and holds him to the wall. Causing Viper to fall on the floor

Tigress: Okay, human! What lies did you put on Viper to make her fall in love with you

Viper: * Damn it, po*

Y/n: I never lied to her. To you or any other of our comrades cause you're my girlfriend.

Tigress: As if I fall for a human like you.

Viper: But it's true Tigress, we're sharing him, don't you remember. He saved the village from Tai lung.

Crane: Viper! We don't say that name!

Y/n got a good idea on how to escape this without hurting Tigress and the guys, but he has no choice. po tried to help but was pinned down by the guys. Viper was worried she didn't want to hurt or betray her teammates