rise of the dragon warrior

A/n: alright, new chapter, and if you have made it this far, welcome to the movie arc. enjoy

It has been months since y/n's arrival to the Jade place in the valley he and the five have been getting along. Viper and y/n have dance battles. Viper always wins those. He's been working with Tigress on his kung fu skills, impressing her every day as they spar partners after all. Viper does get jealous when he hangs out with her. Tigress is the same when he hangs out with Viper when their not on a mission. Y/n has been noticing it, which hurts him to see this. Not just him Viper and Tigress too since they are teammates after all. He and the guys also get along as well. He makes it impossible for Monkey to prank him. Shifu likes what he is seeing a human not giving up on his training or missions. Oogway knew whe made the right decision to let him stay and train with the furious five.

Y/n right now in the training hall, training with Viper since Tigress was busy with her own training. Viper wraps y/n by his leg. The guys are also in the training hall with their own training.

Y/n: Oh no, I'm caught.

Viper starts to taunt him

Viper: Ha! caught a human whatever is he going to do.

Y/n looks at Monkey. Who was training with his staff, he glances at Viper while Tigress knew what's going to happen but didn't say anything. He smirks at her. Catches it backs up

Viper: What?

He uses the right leg to take Viper on a joy ride by spinning, making her yelp. As he was spinning, he hit Monkey, since he tried to prank this morning.

Y/n: that's for, trying to prank me with the hot sauce this morning.

Mantis laughed.

Mantis: told, you that was bad idea.

Monkey shakes off, his daze, gives mantis a dagger eyes.

Monkey: shut it.

Y/n then look down to see Viper feeling dizzy on the ground, from the ride, he gave her, he walked over to her, as she shakes it off, looks up to see him smiling down at her, she playfully glares at him.

Viper: I'm so going to, get you back for that.

Y/n was about to say something, when Master shifu, comes in with some great news for his warriors. even one that would make Tigress to make him proud for all the hard work, she put into her trainings.

Shifu: Students! come to me.

everyone, approached him, curious what he has to say.

Shifu: I've got great news. today, we are holding a event which one of you are going to be, The dragon warrior.

the furious five, but Y/n looked at each other with a smile, as for Y/n he was confused on what this dragon warrior is. 

Y/n: what, is this dragon warrior?

Shifu looked up at Y/n to tell he was confused, and remembering he was still new to his area since he is the last human on earth.

Shifu:   The Dragon Warrior, also referred to as Dragon Master is a legendary prodigy described in the first film as one who would know the secret behind the Dragon Scroll. By reading this scroll, the Dragon Warrior would be granted "limitless power" after achieving the highest level of kung fu