The aftermath

a/n: new chapter enjoy

After, the whole incident with the panda crashing, the event Y/n's by the wooden warrior doing his kung fu moved. when he heard some grunting as he looked over to see Tigress still up set about what happened out there, with the panda situation crashing in front of her thankfully it was in front of her or it would of been death or awkward. he noticed the others but Viper are just confused on why did Oogway deiced the panda to be the dragon warrior besides Tigress he wasn't even a student if it was Y/n Tigress wouldn't mind since he has been working hard on his training. he sigh, went in try to cheer her up. as she was punching the opposite side of the wooden warriors.

Y/n: Hey, Tigress.

Tigress angry not paying attention, already knowing Y/n was there. she punched in anger not only she failed to impressed Shifu with all the training she put in.

Tigress: what!

Y/n takes a step back, from her shouting out in anger, while the others turn their attention to see Y/n trying to cheer up, for Viper's sake Tigress doesn't do anything reckless even though she doesn't but her anger does make it where she does due something reckless.

Y/n: I was.. just seeing if you were okay.

Tigress: *punched* does... it look.. like I'm okay!

she turns to Y/n with anger eyes knowing that look it was never good, as she stomps over to him. he was nervous what she was going to do,

Tigress: all of this hard training! and where did it get me! *turns and kicks* losing to a fucking! shitty panda! that knows, nothing about kung fu. and here you are a asking if I'm alright. *sighs* maybe I'm not fit to be a warrior after all.

Y/n takes a step back by that last part, to see she was sad due to her ears being lowered. Y/n knows this wasn't the Tigress he knows. The tigress he knows never gives up on shit like this. as Mantis was impressed that the Tiger just cussed.

Mantis: that's the first time, I've heard Tigress swear.

Only to get smack by Viper's tail he knows how, badly Tigress wanted this. But, the panda ruined it, by crashing in front of her. Y/n sighs, he put a hand on Tigress's shoulder. making everyone widened their eyes. As Tigress freezes at him touching her, on the inside If felt good. but on the out side she didn't know what to say. as he rubs his hand against her fur. she groaned.

Y/n: don't say that, you are a good warrior. how many times you won against me.

Tigress sighs turns around.

Tigress: I lost count, but 12. But you were just a newbie when you started sparing me. but your right, Y/n I can't just let some panda who just been claimed the dragon warrior. to get in my way of training. I am the best at kung fu.

Y/n could tell she was still upset, about the whole dragon warrior thing, got an idea. he gives her a smirk causing her to be confused. She raised her eyebrow.

Tigress: What?

Y/n: I know, what'll cheer you up, a spar against me.

Tigress shakes her head, putting her hands on her hips as she grew a smile while Viper and the others were stunned to here him say something like that. although Viper smile at how Y/n cheered Tigress up like that.