Hunters part 1

We start with looking at the edge as many of its occupants are asleep. Except for a few. Y/n and Reaper. These two are getting prepared for a flight. They are at the stables where they meet up with Astrid and Stormfly.
Y/n:So, where are you two headed?
Astrid:Just going on a morning flight for practicing tricks. You?
Y/n:Around the same. Have fun.
Astrid:You too.
They both get on their respective dragons and fly into different directions.
Y/n is in actuality flying towards a source of his. A man who is wearing a beige-white and white tunic under a thick, sleeveless fur vest with a metal owl brooch pinned on it. Two sheaths hang from his thick waistband, one behind his waist, and the other at his left side. He also wears two grey fur wristbands. He also has a large symbol-like branding on his chest.

The  pair share a moment of bromance, hugging each other

Y/n:Eret how are you doing?
Eret:I am good. Although  Drago is a massive pain. How you doing Reaper?
The man and dragon do some kind of fist bump together.
Y/n:Did you get any Intel?
Eret:Sorry mate. Drago is very secretive and it's hard to get close to the guy. He kills anyone that looks at him the wrong way.
Y/n:You think we should pull out?
Eret:No, I can handle it.
Reaper:He's right. He is stronger than most.
Y/n:Ok. Send a terror mail if anything goes wrong or if you get any new info.
Eret:Will do. Let's go Creeper.
Suddenly a large, blue changing with gleaming yellow eyes appears behind Eret.

Both riders fly off in opposite directions

Both riders fly off in opposite directions. Y/n's relationship with Eret was made from a situation that most wouldn't find ideal for friendship.

Flashback
Y/n and Reaper were flying across the ocean in pursuit of a ship filled with hunters. The hunters were firing off arrows, bolas and boulders at the pair. Y/n leaps from Reaper's back, jumping from the boulders and then landing on the ship. As he begins to slash and punch the hunters Reaper starts blasting the remaining hunters that Y/n has missed. After 5 minutes the entire ship was slaughtered or beaten to a bloody pulp. They head into the bottom of the ship where they start freeing the dragons. One of the cells is different as Eret is there, blood pouring down his body.
Y/n:Hey, you alright?
Eret:Yeah, I think I will live.
Y/n:Follow me.
Y/n and Reaper take Eret to the island in order for him to recover. During the flight Y/n was told Eret's name. While Eret was recovering, the man was forming a sort of bond with Creeper. Creeper was the most stealthy of the dragons. He was able to conceal his scent that made him  undetectable. Now, Creeper was playing and interacting with Eret. Right now Y/n was currently talking to Eret who was sitting on a rock with bandages on his arms as Creeper sat not too far.
Y/n:How are you feeling?
Eret:Better. I am in your debt. I will help you with anything you need, just say the word.
Y/n:I was happy to help. How did you get in that situation?
Eret:I was training in the woods for my ability to trap people and the hunters found me. Tried to recruit me for their group. I said now. They kept stabbing me, said they would continue until I agreed.
Y/n:Hmm. You said you would do anything to help me?
Eret:Yes.
Y/n hands him a sketch of a strange man, for a brief moment the shadows of the many dragons cover it.
Y/n:This is Drago Bludvist. A man who has captured more dragons than any hunter I have ever seen. I need a man on the inside that can help me locate his stolen dragons. Would you be up to help me?
Eret:Yes, yes I will.
Creeper:Y/n.
Y/n turns to Creeper.
Creeper:Let me go with him. I feel a connection with him.
Y/n:This is Creeper. He is the best when it comes to stealth. He can protect you and keep you safe.
Eret:I am happy to have him.
Y/n:Great. It's a pleasure to work with you. But let me tell you something. If you try to betray us, Creeper will strike you down.
Eret:You saved my life, I wouldn't dare to do that to you.
Y/n:I trust that you won't.

End of flashback
Y/n arrived back to the edge only to see the other riders about to leave.
Y/n:What's going on?
Hiccup:Astrid is missing.