Chapter V | Clubs

A WEEK LATER

"Jin?"

"Y/n?" He snaps back.

How small the world can be for some people that they meet again somehow.

You were heading to meet Eva in the evening and saw Kim Seokjin aka Jin, in front of Jimin's door. And to surprise, Jin turns out to be a doctor who is Jimin's senior and close friend.

"Oh my." You chuckled and Jin joins you. "Y/n, tell me one thing." Jin playfully asks and looks at Jimin who was leaning on the wall of his door with a bored gaze.

"Our Jimin is a dermatologist, but he couldn't answer this," he cracks into laughter, "Ahem, okay" his face goes back to normal in seconds. "So tell me, Why do bees have sticky hairs?"

"Huh?" I looked at Jin.

Jimin who was standing behind Jin looked at me and circles his index finger around his head indicating Jin is stupid.

"Hey, stop it!" Jin quickly says to Jimin when he notices I was looking behind him. "Now, tell me why Y/n." He again starts. "Y/n go, you must be getting late-" "Oh shut up." Jin argues.

"Uhm, I don't know?" I shrug.

"Because they use a honeycomb Hehehe." Jin bursts laughing loudly. Giving him a half smile I looked at Jimin who face palmed himself.

Jin is an extrovert who made the atmosphere homely just in minutes. I didn't felt awkward talking to him cause he mixed up with me quickly.

"One more one more," Jin grins. "Why do some couples go to the gym?" I raise my brows with a smile. "Because they want their relationship to workout!" He guffaw at his joke.

I chuckled, "It was really nice to see you again Jin." Jin smiles, "Ay, I know it. Who cannot be nice after seeing my handsome face?" He replies flapping his palm.

"By the way," Jimin starts, "Where are you heading?" I looked at Jimin, "I'm going to club." I answer. Jimin and I were more like friends now. "Oh, we're heading to club too. Which club are you going to?"

"I'm heading to Purplecore."

"Oh no, we're not going to that one, Y/n." Jin hissed. "It's completely alright Jin. I'm taking my car with me anyways." I assured.

After bidding them goodbyes, I was off to the club. I don't know why Eva choose to meet in the club when she's a single mother.

Not that I'm against it, maybe she wants to enjoy herself after a long time. She must have told someone to babysit Sam.

|-----|

"What?" Eva shouts.

"I said let's go to the bar!" I scream my lungs out for the nth time within the blasting songs. The volume in this club was extremely high.

"Huh?" She hopelessly asks.

I face palmed myself in defeat. Jisoo and Lisa were arriving shortly, so I decided we can have few shots for now.

I grab her wrist and pull her near the bar section. "Ah! You were asking for a drink." Eva awkwardly laughs and takes a seat besides me.

"So?" Leaning towards the counter, I put my elbow on it as support and put my palm on my face. "What happened now?" I ask with a smirk.

"What?" She asks with the same uncertainty. "Isn't there something you wanna tell me?" I breathe out and place out orders.

She snickers, "No, Y/n-ah."