Chapter II | Sick

The next morning, I came out of my room just in a robe as I had taken a warm bath which made my body relaxed. Golden sunlight was spread across my apartment, and this helped me to feel slightly better. I headed to the kitchen, where I spotted Jisoo heating the coffee.

"Mornin'" I utter. Jisoo turns around with both the eyebrows rose but her gaze softens when her eyes fall on me. "Hey," she gives me her morning smile, "Good morning, all good now?" I leaned on the counter beside her and nodded.

"You know? You were moaning last night?" Another voice breaks in. I closed my eyes slowly as I knew Lisa will now tease the shit out of me. "I don't remember anything." I lied and folded my arms below my chest. "Ah~" she moans causing me to open my eyes and Jisoo to turn around in shock.

"Oh~" she moans once again, "Ha~ please be gentle~" she mimics me. "Now?" She asks, "Remembered anything?" She inquires. I rolled my eyes at her, "Shut up," I lazily stated. "I don't remember much," I start "But I remember someone..." Pausing I cleared my throat and continued, "Ahem, kissing me on my lips." I said looking away from them.

"Which lips?" Lisa asks.

"LISA!" I exclaim blushing, "Obviously these lips!" I said pointing at my mouth. She just laughs at my reaction and takes a seat at the table. "Okay okay," she raised her hands up, showing she surrendered, "I'm done, I'm done." A light chuckle left from Jisoo as I turned to her, "What?" I ask.

"Nothing," she turned the stove off and arranged the table as I was helping her, "It just got me thinking which guy made you act like a hoe for him?" She speaks out causing me to gulp in fear. "It– it's not like that..." I explain, "I don't know why— I didn't even expect that myself." I sigh.

"You mean," Jisoo arranges plates on the table and continues, "you admit that you can act as a hoe for that guy?" She laughs lightly, "Bruh, I wonder who is he?" Lisa jumps in. "No, look I'm not saying anything like that, okay?" I made the sentence quite stern. "I— I just need some time, 'cause this is ridiculous. Y'all are just jumping to conclusions when there is not even a thing going on." I explain with frustration. Sighing I take a seat with them on the breakfast table.

They both went silent and shared a few glances. Ignoring them, I quietly chew my food knowing I'll make it up for them later. Besides they'll be leaving after breakfast. Maybe, I'm just taking the load of my work... I know this is not me. I'm not someone who has anger issues.

Maybe, I should just take some time off for myself. The girls... I shortly steal a glance at both of them. Buying a new apartment was a good idea for girl's night, but...maybe I ruined the mood. I know they care for me, and the reason they are here is too because they love me. I exhaled, they didn't want me to feel alone in this new house.

╰☆☆ ☆☆╮

Now, I was once again in the hospital. Taking my reports from the underground counter, I slowly walked out while reading my report.

Iron deficiency.

My ferritin percentage is very low. Without waiting any time, I increased my pace and headed to room number 13. A small part of me knew that it was somewhat for him, but my other side denied it. After it was time for my appointment, I walked in. Looking around the room, my eyes were unknowingly searching for him.

Where is he?

"Hey," a familiar voice asks, the voice I desperately wanted to hear even when I don't know why, "Miss Y/n, right?" I turned around just to face the brunette, who was looking naïve right now. I shortly looked at his face before answering, "Y–yes. I was here to– uh, to show these blood reports." I stutter. My breath hitched as I tried not to show him I was nervous.