Chapter 34

Avyaan blinked his eyes several times to adjust with the lights of the room. He saw the time. It's been 3 hours since he was sleeping. He pressed the bell button to call someone.

As he pressed the bell button, a nurse in white uniform came in front of him.

“Remove this IV…..” His rasping tone was sounding so hot. The nurse came forward and slowly but sensually touching his hand removed the IV while taking her time.

Avyaan didn't spare a glance on her and throwing the quilt he went towards the Siya's ward where Dhani, Aayti, Advitya and Adhrankash were sitting outside.

“Bhai, how is bhabhi?” Avyaan ignored Dhani and directly went to his brothers.

“She had woken up just 5 minutes before and now doctors are checking her….” Adrakansh reported straightly.

“That's great news….” He squealed at his place while he was having a wide smile on his lips but as his eyes went on Dhani his smile vanished.

“Mr.Sherawat….” Doctors have just come out. The head doctor took off his mask and looked at Adrakansh who had stood up from his place.

“Yes…doctor how is she?” Adrakansh asked and the doctor nodded his head.

“She is fine now. But you have to take care of her as she got 5 stitches on her head and her right ankle is broken, it's not serious but you still need to be careful. So, I suggest you keep her in the hospital for a few days…”

Adrakansh nodded his head and looked at the closed door of her room. Doctor passed a glance to him then the whole family.

“You can meet her, but make sure to not let her take stress. Just keep a happy and joyful environment around her.” Doctor suggested and went out of the ward leaving them to think.

“Bhai, go and meet Siya. She must be waiting for you…” Advitya put his right hand on Adrakansh's left shoulder.

He took a deep breath and went inside the room where he saw her lying without any moment. She was just staring straight at the ceiling.

He take slow and steady steps towards her bed. His eyes were wet and glossy. Because seeing Siya in this state was not easy and bearing the guilt and regret of making her land here was eating him out.

He even realizes that he can't imagine his own life without her. Her tantrums, her  presence, her over dramatic dialogues, her complaints, her things which used to irritate him but not anymore. He even missed them way too much.

He walked to her and saw that a lone tear drop fell from her eyes in order to follow her left ear and disappeared in the fabric of the pillow.

“Siya, jaan why are you crying? Is it painful somewhere?” Adrakansh rushed to her and cupped her face in his palms.

Still she was staring at the ceiling without any expressions. When he saw her not moving her body and laying in the same position like a stone. He became worried.

“Siya, what happened? Say something yar….Doctor….doctor….” Adrakansh shouted very loudly in desperation

Hearing his voice everyone who was outside rushed inside followed by two doctors and nurses.

“Doctor, see she can't move her body. I am calling her but she is not responding and it never happened that my Siya doesn't respond to me. Please, check her…” His hands were shaking, his voice was showing his pain.

“Bhai, don't worry she will be okay…..” Advitya pulled him to his side so that doctors could check her.

A senior doctor came to Siya and checked her pulse, then checked her with a stethoscope.