Chapter 2

Banaras, at Manikarnika ghat, a girl who was in full white suit and her face was expressionless only her tears were flowing continuously, her only strength and her only support left her today.

She wanted to cry loudly but she was broken not only by heart but by soul too. She was looking at the river Ganga which was flowing in front of her.

She looked up and wiped her tears as soon as she looked beside her, she saw the black boots which were shining, she looked up at her nightmare. Her husband ADHRANKSH SINGH SHERAWAT who was standing beside her but she didn't notice it before.

She looked at him once then again moved her eyes to Ganga. The anger, sadness and emptiness can easily be seen in her eyes. But still she stood up and without looking at him she climbed the stairs of the ghat and sat in a Mercedes which was parked there.

Adrakansh also didn't look at her once and he was only looking at the water which was flowing silently with the peaceful sound of water flowing. Adhranksh wore his shades and went to his car where Siya had just sat.

There was a huge silence in the car. Siya was looking out from the car window at her second love and her full life Banaras which gives her happiness but more than happiness it gave her pain.

The car started and she felt like she was leaving a very big part of her life here. Her heart and mind both were not ready to leave this place, leaving her family who were suffering with immense pain right now.

Suddenly a loud and muscular voice fell in her ears. She turned her head and looked beside her. He was doing his work on his laptop and talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah, mom I am on the way…and I will reach there by evening and don't worry…Yeah she is with me…okay, I will tell her..yeah bye" He said and cut the call. He again drowned himself in his work. She waited for him to speak but he didn't even look at her. She again turned her head and looked outside.

Soon they reached the airport and then directly went to the runway where his jet was standing with tons of guards. After entering the jet, Adrakansh directly gave his blazer to an air hostess and went to sit on his seat.

His aura is just so intimidating and he doesn't like to speak much and people around him understand his instructions only by his eyes.

Siya was just behind him but he didn't bother about her, neither she looked at him but when she turned to him he was drowned in his laptop. Siya crossed the way where he was sitting. But before she could take step further she felt a tight grip on her wrist.

Adrakansh indicated to her with his eyes to sit in front of his, she didn't look at him and directly sat in front of her. She knew that he only wanted her to sit in front of her so that nobody misunderstood their relationship otherwise he don't give a fuck about her.

Siya leaned to her seat and closed her eyes as soon as she closed her eyes two drops of tear fell from her eyes.

She just came inside the room after having a very hectic day as the Advitya's marriage rituals and reception ended today and as a elder daughter-in-law of this family the responsibilities and burdens were too much on her shoulders.

She saw him sitting on the couch with his laptop and doing his own work, she sighed 'From where he gets energy to do all the work after back breaking day??'

She went to the washroom and changed into her nightgown and went out. She stood in front of the mirror and applied the lotion on her hands and after doing her night routine she went to the bed.

As soon as the soft mattress came in contact with her body she felt relaxed and closed her eyes but after just 5 minutes she felt someone's hand on her waist. She tightly closed her and waited for the unbearable torture.