Prologue

"Ahhh, leave me…I am sorry…please" A girl was begging and dragging by a very muscular man, was crying but the man was very deaf to hear her pleadings.

He brought her to his room and threw her on the bed. He threw her ghungroo on the floor and sat on the couch like a king.

"You want to dance, right? Then dance as much as you want but only in front of me…but next time you won't dance outside to this room in front of anyone, because this is not your fucking brothel and you're just my prostitute so you are here only to entertain me."

The girl who was on the bed looked at her devil husband with teary eyes, but she knows now she escaped from him, she can just blame her faith.
************

"You wanted to become my wife, right? So, let's make you mine…."

In a very dark room a girl was whimpering in a corner. She was too scared to look up but the man who was in front of her was not in the mood to show mercy on her.

He picked her up and threw her on the bed and start the torture. But the girl was not able to stop him.
************

"I can't marry you…and you can't force me to—"

Before she could complete her sentence a very rough lips met to hers and shut her up.

"I didn't ask you to marry me, I just ordered you to sign, if you don't sign then you know me very well darling" He tucked her hair behind her ear and gave her a devil smirk the girl signed on the papers with tears in her eyes.

"Congratulations, Mrs, Dhani Avyaan Singh Sherawat"
*************

"Congratulations, Mrs, Dhani Avyaan Singh Sherawat" *************

Thank you so much stoneheart1102 for such a beautiful creations

Hope you all like the prologue...
I am super excited to publish this book. Please share you reviews.

Don't forget to Vote👇
Comment👇

Megha❤️