Prologue - Part 2 (LFG)

"Let's Fucking Go." From Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer 

Sometime later and after escaping his cousin & her partner, we now see James in his new attire for battle. He was covered in this red suit that was made of light armor it seems and completely easy to move it seemed. The red suit took this theme after a great lion with a silver mane around his neck to his shoulders, razor shape claws on the hands & feet, a silver belt around his waits with a few bags, and also on knuckles allowed three opening for trademark claws to come out. Lastly, he had this mask based on a lion with pointed ears and yellow slite eyes that showed a lion's strength. 

James - Red Lion was hunting the savage beasts from smelling their scents and tracks deeper into the woods. He frowned when he saw several claw marks and scent was coming closer. He also smelled more of that gunpowder to his surprise and raised an eyebrow through his mask, looking around to find some bullets in trees from different kinds down with two bodies of the beast it seems. They were dead and slowly changing back to normal appearance but they were covered in grey/black and white fur. 

The first one had horns and skulls for a head down with razor-shaped claws. 

The second was bigger, covered in white fur, and had more gun wounds in his body from machine gun to shotgun blast to the head it seems

James raised an eyebrow and was surprised to find a pair of Wendigos behind the attack on the town

James raised an eyebrow and was surprised to find a pair of Wendigos behind the attack on the town. Yes, he was aware of those creatures that run around Canada's wild but much more to find out that the same gunpowder and person was hunting them down it seems. 

"Maybe I am not needed," James remarked out loud before a loud girlish scream was heard, and was suddenly tackled by a red bur missle of a figure crashing into the ground. 

The pair rolled around the ground into dirt and snow before rolling down a hill to a riverbank and we see who crashed into the lion hunter. That said person had a beautiful figure that rivals almost close to large size breasts, wide hips, toned legs, and fine muscles to her figure that could make men & even women wild in jealousy to lust. She had long blonde hair which was in a high ponytail and the rest of her face was not shown, which we see why.