Chapter 7

Aal tu , jalal tu
Aayi bala ko taal tu

As Aayansh was leaving the mansion, he noticed that the television was on

As Aayansh was leaving the mansion, he noticed that the television was on. He approached it curiously , wanting to know why it was turned on and discovered Rudra watching a horror movie. A mischievous idea crossed Aayansh's mind, and he decided to scare him. So , Aayansh made his way towards the kitchen and grabbed a knife from the stand .  Meanwhile, Rudra caught sight of a shadow passing by the kitchen and cautiously neared it. To his surprise , he saw someone standing there with a knife and he mistaken them for an intruder and shouted , forgetting that he himself was a mafia. In a panic, Rudra screamed at the top of his lungs, possibly waking up the other members in the mansion.
"Ahhh , bhoot bhoot . Hey bhagwan Bach lo mujhe . Isse to main goli bhi nahi maar sakta ." 
(Ahhh, ghost ghost . Oh God , save me from this . I can't even shoot him .)

"Itni raat main kyu chila rahe ho bey?" Rudra let out a frustrated groan upon realizing that it was Aayansh all along. If he had known it was him from the start, he wouldn't have given Aayansh the reaction he was seeking.
( Man , why are you shouting at midnight ?)
"Bro, it's midnight already. Why are you wandering like a creepy person ? I was going to shoot you but thanks to my instincts, i didn't." Rudra, thinking that he had made a joke at his own expense, tried to hide his embarrassment by making that statement. Little did he know that his words would only land him in more trouble.

1...

2...

3....

"Tere instinct ki to daat deni padegi , itne badhiya hai . Har baar bilkul point par lagte hai , Agar main inko manane laga to ek din pakka mar jaunga . Or marne se bachne ke liye Shourya se Milne Jaa Raha hu. "  Gayi Rudra ki izzat Pani main . Rudra had foreseen this outcome if it involved someone familiar with him.
(I have to give your instincts a round of applause. Every time they are on the right point , and if I start using them then I'd probably die one day . To prevent this  , i am going to meet Shourya .

Rudra 's self esteem went in water .)
" Shourya ? Why though? " He inquired , as he didn't understand the need to meet him at midnight.
"Kyuki mujhe uss jangli billi ke bodyguard banane ke liye perfect plan chahiye nahi to vo mujhe panja mar degi ." Rudra opened his mouth to say that his instincts could be of help but Aayansh shut him off , as he knew what was going to come out of his mouth.
" Or tere instincts nalle hai to bolne ke sochna bhi mat . "
(Because I need a perfect plan to become that wild cat's bodyguard, otherwise she will claw me.

And your instincts are dead so don't even think of speaking .)
" Sounds like you are scared of her already . Nevermind , I will also come since it's not safe for you to be alone ." He gulped down his insult like it was nothing and teased Aayansh.
" Keep your inner thoughts to yourself Rudra , if you don't want a bullet in your mouth." Aayansh's patience was hanging by a thread, and if Rudra didn't put a stop to it, he would be the first to face Aayansh's anger. So Rudra decided to take action by pretending to zip his mouth shut, locking it with an imaginary key, and tucking the key away in his pocket. He hoped that this would help him calm down, but instead, his jaw clenched in frustration. As a result, Rudra quietly walked past Aayansh and stood in the living room.