Introduction

AISHA AHUJA
A twenty three year old mafia queen who is ruthless and never tolerates her enemies / realtors and gives them a painful death that you will never imagine . She is known as 'THE BATIBAT (demon queen ) in the underworld. She is also a millionaire handling legal and illegal businesses. Her relationship status is unknown and her family is also unknown . She resides in Delhi and has a strong grudge towards a man with a feather tattoo . She is like sunshine only to her bsf Jiya Tripathi who is her right hand man as well as her personal bodyguard but Jiya also has no idea about her personal life .
She is 5'7" with an hourglass shaped body and glistening hazel eyes .

AAYANSH RAICHAND
A twenty seven year old mafia King who has a condescending nature , not even a single mosquito is allowed to enter or leave his territory unless and until he wants to ; And his sarcasm can almost kill a person , all for the underworld . In the real world , he is sweet for his family unlike during meetings . He is joyous , playful and could be called a joker . He is known as 'THE DEVIL ' in the underworld. In the real world , he is a multi billionaire dealing with legal and illegal businesses. His relationship status is unknown and so is his family . He resides in Rajasthan and has two bsfs Rudra Malhotra and Aditya Oberoi whom he trusts more than anyone else.
He is 6'4" with a well-toned physique, strong arms and legs, and captivating deep blue eyes.

RUDRA MALHOTRA
A twenty seven year old man who is the right hand man of THE MAFIA KING (Aayansh Raichand) and the cunning sniper as well as the fastest shooter . He is also the substitute of Aayansh when he is out on a mission . It's nearly impossible to trap him in the maze of words because he , himself, is an ace in doing that . He is also Aayansh 's personal assistant and manages the meetings in his company . His family and relationship status are unknown and he is also on a mission to seek revenge.
He is 6'2" , his body manifesting muscles and has striking ebony eyes .

ADITYA OBEROI
A twenty seven year old man who is the left hand man of THE MAFIA KING (Aayansh Raichand) and the main dealer of drugs and imports . He is an excellent combat fighter as well as an intelligent information seeker . Getting information out of his enemies is like a piece of cake for him as he torments then in an inhumane manner . His family and relationship status is also unknown and he is often regarded as a Playboy for him being with different girls every month or rather every week . He is also on a mission to seek revenge .
He is 5'12" (or 6'0") , has a well built body , that attracts girls as if he is a magnet , and has dark brown eyes .

JIYA TRIPATHI
A twenty three year old woman who is the right hand hand man of THE MAFIA QUEEN ( Aisha Ahuja) and a slygaze . She acts in the place of Aisha while torturing people and making them spill their information ; and trust me , if she starts torturing, she becomes a maniac almost competing with Aisha . Her family lives in Gurgaon and she left them at the age of 14 , for they always abused her and stopped her from going to school as they considered jiya the reason that her twin died and she is currently single.
She is 5'5" , has a charisma that attracts a number of boys towards her and has black cat eyes .

SHOURYA SINGH
A twenty eight year old man who is brilliant to no extent, extremely hideous, can be thought of as the best person you have ever met until and unless you know him personally and the best example of a sleuth . He works as a cybersecurity expert in the underworld and only esteemed leaders know about him . He looked after the security of Aayansh's mafia , and managed the security cams like a vigilante . Later , in order to make his name as an individual , he left Aayansh's mafia and made his own department. He is a very proficient problem solver , who'll help you in any situation if he prefers you . He is an orphan and doesn't have a girlfriend.
He is 6'0" , is built like a bear with muscles all over his body and his eyes are like an abyss, holding the darkness of the world within .