Chapter 5

I look into you , and i see nothing
                                            ~Fade into you

                    Next morningAs Aisha woke up, she glanced at the time and realized that she was running late for a crucial meeting

                    Next morning
As Aisha woke up, she glanced at the time and realized that she was running late for a crucial meeting. Without wasting any time, she hurriedly made her way to the bathroom for a quick shower. After freshening up, she swiftly put on her black tank top and black pants, completing her outfit with a leather jacket. Aisha carefully concealed her guns in her jacket and waistband, and she also tucked a small knife into her boots for added protection.
Feeling ready for the day, Aisha made her way downstairs, expecting to find Jiya in the garage. However, to her surprise, she discovered Jiya sitting on the sofa, calmly enjoying a cup of tea instead.

" Good morning, boss ." Jiya said , while sipping on her tea , when she noticed Aisha's presence in the room .
" Jiya madam , agr aapne chai pili ho to chale . Yaa main aapke liye muhurat nikalwa du ."  Instead of reciprocating with a simple good morning, Aisha taunted Jiya for her leisurely behavior, commenting on how she was lazily sipping her tea.
(Madam Jiya , if you have sipped on your tea , then can we get moving ? Or do you want me to take out an auspicious date for you ? )
" Sorry boss . We shall go now. "
  "Han jaise main to pahele latin bol rahi thi . Ab mujhe location batao?"  There , again , goes a taunt . This was not new for Jiya , as she had already become accustomed to it .
(As if i was speaking latin earlier . What's the location?)
" Revenue conference hall, boss "

Reaching their destination , a valet came and asked for the keys to park the car .
" Ek kharoch dikhi mujhe meri X60 par or tum agle din ka sooraj nahi dekhoge ." Aisha threatened him , because for her , her cars were her jigar ka tukda no.2
(If i find a single scratch on my X60 , you will no longer breathe!)
" Ji madam ." The valet immediately replied , feeling frightened by her intimidating aura .
(Yes madam .)
After seeing how he parked the car , without any scratches or anything, Aisha walked inside followed by Jiya.

Aisha, Jiya and her guards entered the conference hall and saw a couple sitting there and a young man sitting on their left side . Aisha sat in front of them and Jiya stood at the back  of Aisha .
" It's a pleasure to see you , Queen."
" You're really pretty, sweetheart!" A couple spoke while welcoming Aisha into the conference hall .
" Pleasure meeting you too, mr. And mrs. Rajput . " She said keeping up her cold aura.  Despite returning their greetings with politeness and respect, she continued to maintain her aloof and distant demeanor.
After all the greetings and casual talks , mr. Rajput came directly to the point .

  " Shall we proceed with the discussion?" Aisha had no idea why he had asked her to meet. So, she inquired about the reason behind the meeting .
" Yeh , I also need to know what was so important that you had to call me here to discuss it ."
" Miss Ahuja , we wanted to talk to you about having an alliance between us ."
" May i know what type of alliance you want , mr. Rajput ?"
" We were thinking of having a matrimonial alliance . " These lines shocked Aisha , revealing her masked emotions, and Jiya started to cough hysterically after hearing this .
Jiya, feeling overwhelmed by the attention, quickly went outside to calm down. " Basically, there have been a few conflicts in the underworld that include us and we know that having you by our side can help us win those. And by a normal contract , the benefits both of us would gain will become less ."