Chapter 18: Getting Help

The boys finally settled down and heaved a sign thinking this will finally come to an end.

"Here you go boys" the old lady said stopping the car infront of the police station.

"Thank you miss" vernon said and three of them bowed to her showing the graditute towards her.

"Should I wait here because none of you look in good condition" said the woman with concern present on her face.

"Ah no, it's okay!! We will manage after this" Seungkwan said and smiled at the kind lady.

After the lady went away with her car, they hurriedly entered inside.

"Hello sir! I am Vernon, I want to report something" Vernon said to the head cop.

"What's your full name?" Asked the cop with confusion on his face.

"Chew Hansol" Vernon said.

"What about you two?"

"I am Boo Seungkwan"

"I am Lee Chan"

"Y-you all-

"Jimin bring out the missing people's file" Ordered the head cop.

The cop named Jimin quickly brought a big file. The head cop told the three to sit down.

"So Lee Chan, born in 1999 right?"

"Yes!"

"Last year two middle aged couple came and reported a missing case, so you were really gone missing?"

"Yess"

"Sir we will explain everything, just please listen to us"

"Yes sure..wait a minute, Jungkook bring water for them."

Jungkook who almost looked their age brought three glasses of water.

"Now tell me what you wanted to share"

Vernon explained all the things they all faced.

"So, you are telling me, more of your 11 friends are still trapped there?"

"Yes sir, we need to hurry and save them. We are already late because it almost took a whole day for us to reach here and if we won't go there, then they might take them somewhere else." Dino said with a worried face.

"Don't worry, we will handle it. I am calling your parents to let you know that you are safe-

"Don't call them now, please let's save the others first"

"Uh as you say" the head cop said and smiled showing his dimple smile.

"Jungkook tell yoongi to search about that place and inform taehyung to create a back up for us, we all will be leaving there after 20 mins."

"Ok Namjoon hyung, is there something else?"

"Oh yeah, inform hoseok that he will be leading with me"

-Meanwhile-

"Ouch" y/n opened her eyes. She quickly looked around and saw the boys lying beside her.

"Heyy...mingyu...cheol? Get up"

She shaked their bodies to wake them up. After almost two minutes they all woke up.

"Shit my head is paining-.... Jeonghan said while grabbing his head.

"What happened to us?" Asked jun

Currently no one knew the answer to his question. They only knew they were still in that world.

- Scientists Pov -

"Sooyoung give me the reports" the elder one ordered.

"Irene don't you think our experiment almost fail?"

"I think so too, I want to try something new on them"

"I really pity them, among so many people these kids were chosen." She said with a chuckle.

- Back then -

"Our Target is Yongsan International School?"

"Yes, after I did the school's medical check up, I found that almost all their kids are physically strong"

"Woah, that's cool Irene"

"I know, therefore I want you to go and bring me the list of students"

After the list was handed to them, they selected the most strong kids. Unfortunately only one girl was strong. So they had to choose 13 boys and 1 girl.

Though there plan was to bring them in their laboratory after one year gap to not look suspicious.

- Current -

"Did Lucas found them?"

"No he is currently searching, he said they won't go too far because of the medicine."

Hello!!!! Please support me by voting this story. I AM really happy that you guys comments, it's fun to read your comments.

( ˘▽˘)っ♨