Small Recap

Hello Everyone! I received messages and I came to know you all are confused about the story line. I am really really sorry that I made you all confused. Next time I will try to be more clear so here is a recap for you all if you are confused.

Y/n a girl who is an university student getting extra degrees. Born in 2000. She lives alone due to her problems. One day she entered her elevator but suddenly the elevator took her to -18 floor. That place was same as her orginal building. But only problem was there was no lights. She thought she was alone but she heard some noises. When she followed it she saw 13 boys. She got friendly with them. To escape the place she asked them questions. And soon it was know, seungcheol (scoups) was the first one to entered the place, and after one year passed jeonghan entered and after that, one year passed and passed new member used to entered and lastly y/n was the last one to join. And now they are trying to get out of that place.

Well the place I am trying to mention is- It is a building in which they have a elevator and under that elevator down there are many floor(underground) that's why elevator showed negative numbers. And the floor are similar and same to the floors which are up and only problem is there is no light.

One example- IT'S A KIND OF REFLECTION

I think I messed up alot in this story. I am really sorry. I hope you won't get confused and next time I will try my best🤧💛💎