Chapter 17: Laboratory

??: 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

They both turned towards the owner of the voice.

"Minghao!??!" Y/n rushed towards the boys, Wonwoo following behind her quickly.

"Why did you come back?" Wonwoo asked with questionable eyes, trying to find answers from the rest of the members.

"You are asking as if we wanted to be here again" Jun said with irritated tone.

"Shut up Jun!! Why are you getting angry on him?" Seungcheol said to the younger guy.

"Btw where is seungkwan, vernon and dino?" Y/n asked with more hundreds of thoughts revolving in her mind.

"When we passed through that portal, we actually woke up from the hypersleep" Jeonghan said while others waited for him to continue further but Jisoo did instead of him.

"We were in laboratory with wires all over our body. All were awake expect you both, we were ready to escape after waking you both but those bastards caught us before we could even do anything. They again injected us and put us in hypersleep.But thankfully those three escape from this shitty place. I hope they will call cops and help us get out from this." Jisoo completed Jeonghan's words from earlier. Everyone had tears in their eyes.

"This means that guy taking revenge on us took help from scientists?" Y/n asked and the members nodded.

"Let's just hope and wait until they save us" Seokmin said to lighten up the mood.

It has been few days since those three escape from this place.

"I don't know why but I am slowly loosing my hopes" Soonyoung said with sadness filled in his eyes.

"Don't talk like that, They are our friends, I know they with help us soon" Jihoon said to comfort him.

Everyone was sitting together and zoning out until everything turned blurry.

"Shit!! What's happening?" Mingyu asked. Before anyone could understand, all of their vision faded and they blacked out.

Meanwhile

Meanwhile, the other boys found themselves back in the real world. They were in a laboratory, surrounded by strange machines. It became clear that their time in the parallel world had been an experiment conducted by scientists.

"Dino, what do you think is happening?" Seungkwan asked, looking around in disbelief.

"I don't know," Dino replied, "but we need to get out of here."

They quickly hid. They saw four scientists trying to find them.

"Let's run away from here" Vernon whispered to them.

"What about them?" Seungkwan asked.

"Let's bring help, we can't stay here for any longer" Vernon answered while constantly checking his surroundings to not get caught by the mad scientists.

The other two nodded knowing he was right. The two slowly turned to escape the place. Seungkwan gave one last look to his friends lying on the bed before he too ran away with the other two.

-Scientists Pov-

"For fuck sake couldn't you keep an eye on them? And you told me they won't wake up unless we wake them up?" The man asked the younger one.

"I did the steps but their will to wake up was really strong that the medicine didn't worked on them".

"Nonsense!!!" I want you to find the other three before they ruin the plan."

"What will you do with these eleven kids?"

" I have my plans, you go and do what you are instructed to do"

He nodded and went out looking for the three guys. He knew they won't go that far as they have waked up after a long time that's why they won't run that fast.

-No one's pov-

The three were running continuously knowing the people might be finding them. The small laboratory experiment was conducted in middle of the jungle. The jungle was almost as a maze.

After almost running for a whole day they finally saw highway. They run towards the road hoping to get a lift by the drivers.

After a few tries a car finally stopped. The driver was a middle aged woman.

"Where do you wanna go young boys?" Asked the woman.

"Hello ma'am!! Please drop us to nearest police station"

"Ok! Please come sit"

The boys finally settled down and heaved a sign thinking this will finally come to an end.

Hello!!! Please do vote!!! Btw I changed my writing pattern....... A request please vote. You all just view the story but don't vote. Please support my story. I know it's boring but still🤧😭😭

(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')