Chapter 20: The End

-°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°♡´・ᴗ・'♡°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° -

Finally exams were over. You were very excited to meet the boys after a long break.

Tring tring~~~~~~

Picking up the call you said, "Yess I am coming just wait for ten minutes please".

Ending the call you quickly picked up your phone and wallet. Surely not forgetting the keys.

You went down and took a cab where you all were meeting.

"Don't be nervous, it's okay just take a deep breathe." You said to yourself and inhale the air.

Slowly pushing the door you enter the restaurant.

There you saw those boys with whom you almost went into another world. Laughing and talking with each other.

You slowly approached them. Others noticed you but you signalled them to keep quiet🤫

Seungkwan who was back facing you didn't seem to notice anything.

You quickly placed your hands on his shoulder and said "Surprise Boo".

"YAAAA!!!!" He shouted loudly keeping his hand on the place where his heart is situated.

Everyone laughed looking at his face.

"You shouldn't do that, what if I had a heart attack?"

"Sorry my boo." you said pinching his cheeks.
( I wanna do that too😔)

"Ya forget everything let's just enjoy this night." Seungcheol said raising his glass of alcohol up.

You quickly settled down beside Jisoo and Wonwoo.

You couldn't even understand how these six months went away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(⁠^⁠^⁠)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have informed all of your families."
Namjoon said.

Hopefully your family showed up after they were informed what happened. But shocking thing for other's was, they never report a complaint of you gone missing. That means they never thought of me?

After coming to the police station they showed the worry which you knew was fake and was just portrayed on their faces because others were present. You knew you couldn't care less.

Everyone's parents were crying except yours. You felt bad or maybe embarassed by how they didn't care for you.

Well it was past. You knew you wanted to become happy. You pushed all the thoughts away and pushed yourself instead to study and achieve the goals.

- Back to Present -

"I hope we never break this friendship." Soonyoung said crying and half drunk. Beside him was Mingyu who was comforting him.

"I want to thank everyone, thank you mom, thank you dad, thank you God, thank you m-myy friends." Seokmin said who was same as soonyoung.

"Someone shut him up please." Jun said throwing glares at seokmin.

"Chan should I announce it?" Jeonghan asked looking at him.

He just nodded nervously.

"Guys I want your attention on me-"

Jeonghan wasn't able to complete his statement because of Seungcheol who spoke, "My attention is always on you Hannie."

Everyone laughed at the drunken Seungcheol.

Everyone was acting so cute after they drank almost two-three bottles of alcohol.

"We will talk about that later cheol, anyways our younger-" Chan" wants to say something or maybe confess something today."

Chan slowly stood up and came near you.

Ok? You thought.

"Uhm y/n ah I- i ah likeyousomuchpleaseIneverthoughtaboutitIamokayifyourejectme.

He said in one go. Uff

"Uh? Sorry but I couldn't understand anything?" You said hoping he will say again, maybe slower this time?

"Uh I Like you Y/n."

He said closing his eyes in fear.

You laughed a little. He opened his eyes to see why were you laughing.

"Is everything ok?" He said  getting confused.

"You are so cute." You said and pinch his cheeks.

He blushed.

"OMG CHAN IS BLUSHING OHHHHHH" Everyone shouted.

You couldn't help but chuckle.

"What is your answer?"

"I will think about it"

"Uh ok, Just know that I will respect your decisions."

He said and went back to his seat.

After almost two hours later you all were done with your little get-together.

You all split the bills and went out.

Jisoo was dropping you home. You waited for him to bring his car out of the parking.

Well only Jisoo was still living in the same building as you all the other boys went to live in different areas, Wonwoo and Mingyu were sharing apartment.

You saw Chan waiting for Jeonghan.

"Yahh Chan come here." You called.

He came and stopped in front of you.

"My answer is yes."

"Eh?"

"You forgot-"

"Oh O? OMG WHAT?"

He quickly held your hands in his.

"Really? Are you for real?"

You nodded and smiled at his excitement.

"Just don't tell anyone for now."

"Why? I mean I am okay with it."

"Let's surprise them when we will meet next time."

Being all smiley they went home.

When they met next time, y/n surely surprise everyone by kissing Chan in front of them.

They got so much surprised that soonyoung and seokmin started shouting loudly and you all got warning of being thrown out of the place.

That's how you spend your further life being all happy which you never were in your childhood.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑

Hello everyone. Finally it came to an end. I hope you enjoyed this book. I am starting a new book of Hong Jisoo. Hope you will look forward to it. Thanks for your love towards this book.