(46) Bucky Has Baby Fever

2 Yrs Later,

"Lia.." Bucky said one morning as they laid in bed.

"Yeah.." she said as she played with his chest hair.

"Lets make babies..I've been really wanting us to have a baby. Every time Jan comes over with her babies or mom sends me photos of my other nieces and nephews." He said 

She sat up and looked at him. 

"Aww baby do you have baby fever?" She said with a smile. 

"Yeah I do..so what do you say?" He said as he kissed her. 

"I say yes..I won't go get my shot today." She said as she kissed him. 

Six Weeks Later, Bucky came home from off season training to find Lia throwing up in the half bath by the kitchen. 

"Baby? We are going to the doctor. I told you to call me if it didn't stop." He said 

"It did for awhile. So I got some stuff done..but then I ate some lunch and it didn't sit well." She said as they went to the kitchen. 

She hands him a gift bag, "This is for you..think of it as a late anniversary present." She said 

He smiled at her, "Ok..I love presents you didn't need an occasion." He said as he sat his keys and phone down..

He opened up the bag to reveal onesies, "Lia?" He whispered as unfolded them 

Then he saw the pee stick, and the ultrasound. 

"You went to the doctor without me?" He said 

"I did..we are having two soccer stars..now come here." She said as she got him to take a selfie with them holding everything. 

Then she made a soccer themed announcement for social media. Everyone buzzed about it once they posted it after they told family privately. 

When she was 5 months along, they had a soccer theme gender reveal and they found out they were having a boy and a girl.