31 Khushi's anger

Part 31 Khushi's anger

Khushi was looking at the thin moon. It would give pain to Arnav when it grew into the full moon. She hated the full moon which she liked a lot till the previous day.

Was this what Parthiban said about the other day? Didn't he say there was a wild animal in Arnav's house? Was that a FULLMOON day? Yes, Arnav didn't come to the college the next day. It was because he would have been tired due to the transformation.

She opened her laptop and surfed about the werewolf which she never did before. She had watched one or two werewolf movies but never gave heed to them. According to her, it was a myth. Werewolf was a fictional creature. Some things started clearing.

Werewolves are supernatural and have powers that they can hear, see, and smell better than regular canines. Even in human form, they can sense and smell things normal humans can't.

She understood how Arnav got such powers. She remembered how he hit the guys in the Botanical Garden uprooting the tree! How fast he reached her when the snake was about to bite her! How he reached the place hearing her calling his name when Parthiban tried to assault her!

A werewolf's main weakness is its vulnerability to SILVER or any substance containing silver as it can kill with a SILVER KNIFE OR BULLET. Just a single scratch from a silver weapon can take down a werewolf.

Was this why he became tensed when she gave him keer in the SILVER bowl? She could remember how he panicked seeing the silver bowl.

The next point wondered Khushi.

Some legends suggest that a werewolf's weakness is actually their own reflection. If a werewolf sees their reflection, it will cause them so much shame and embarrassment that they will lose their powers and turn back into their human form. If you are being chased by a werewolf, just whip out a mirror and show them their reflection. It might save your life!

Is escaping from a werewolf that easy? Khushi supposed

If a werewolf is wounded while in its wolf form, the wounds may remain visible after it regains its human shape. This trait helps to identify werewolves during the day.

Was this why she saw a wound on his wrist the next day to the full moon day? Did he get hurt? She remembered the heavy iron chain she saw in his house. Was he tied up with the chain on the full moon day? Khushi gulped down hard. How hard his life had been! How painful his parent would have felt when they tied up him with those chains...! She felt their pain. Her eyes tear up. It was everything because of her grandfather. She was angry like hell with her Grandfather. She wanted to do something to the family not because his grandfather was the reason. It was because her love for Arnav was true.

Taking her pone, she ranf his number but Arnav didn't receive it. He turned his phone into silent mode when he came to Khushi's birthday party. He forgot to turn it on as he was not in the mood to think of it. She was fed up. She decided to talk to Arnav the next day. She wanted to clear her stand in his matter but she didn't want to tell him about his grandfather. He didn't want to think she was doing redemption.

The next day

Khushi came to the college. She was distraught as Arnav didn't come to the college. He was busy buying the SILVER KNIFE to kill himself. He was so stubborn in his decision because he could not think of his life without Khushi. Instead of living without Khushi, it was better to leave his life he thought.

The silver knife was not available anywhere in Ooty. That fed up him. He roamed all over the Ooty. Finally, a silver merchant took his order and asked for ten days to deliver it. Agreeing to it, he gave the advance amount. He returned home, all the way thinking about his life.