24 Furious Arnav

Part 24 Furious Arnav

The exam results were declared. As usual, Arnav got first rank but as no one expected, Khushi got second rank and Vedika was pulled back to the third position. That made her furious. She refused to give Khushi notes only because she didn't want Khushi to become a rank holder. After all, on the first day itself, Khushi dragged the student's attention as she was SP's daughter but as Veidka didn't expect, Khushi snatched her place in the class by taking second rank. Vedika felt the difference in students' looks. The professors flattered Khushi like anything which fuelled Vedika's angry fire.

"I'm sure she would not have gotten the second rank if you had given your notes to her...because our subjects are tough. As you denied, she not only got the notes from Arnav but also got his assistance. That's why she became the second topper of our class..." Swetha said.

Vedika could not tolerate that. She wanted to revenge on Khushi for snatching her position. Khushi should not get second rank in the upcoming exams. She supposed.

Parthiban was also furious as he failed the exams. He just passed two exams with border marks as he wrote them snatching a girl's answer sheet. He glared at Arnav who didn't help him in the exams. Vedika noticed it and she knew the reason for his anger. She decided to join hands with Parthiban but indirectly because she didn't want to get into trouble as Khushi was SP's daughter.

On the other side,

Khushi gave her exam papers to Arnav smiling.

"Because of you, I got the second rank... but I won't thank you"

"No need...I didn't teach you, expecting your thanks"

"But, I'm going to give you a treat... on our trip"

"It's not necessary"

"You don't have the right to deny me anything"

Arnav blinked his eyes smiling.

"You should accept anything given by me... understand?"

"Khushi..."

"Shhhh... you should be RECIEVER if I'm the GIVER... don't be a denier... and I know you won't DENY me," she said in a double meaning.

"It seems you are so excited about the trip?" He changed the topic.

"Of course... why won't I be if you are with me? It's only two days for our trip" She said excitedly.

Arnav nodded yes.

Khushi thought about something and pulled his hand. She checked the wound on his wrist. It still looked fresh.

"Didn't you apply ointment on it?"

Arnav nodded no.

"Why?"

"It will heal on its own..."

Khushi sighed making a face.

"Why are you like this, Arnav?"

She waited for the period to get over. She came out and searched for the office assistant. She saw one crossing by.

"Rajan Anna, could you do me a favor?"

"Tell me..."

"I need medicine and a gauze roll. Could you get them from the nearby shop?"

"Sure" he readily agreed as she was SP's daughter.

"I will get it from you on the short break"

"Ok..."

Rajan went to buy the ointment and Khushi came to her place. Arnav looked at her sharply as he HEARD what she said.