12 Reaction

Part 12 Reaction

Arnav stood with a diabolical expression as if he was the God of wrath. Khushi was looking at him with disbelief, like, was he really Arnav? His face was RED. His bloodshot eyes of him showed him that he was not a HUMAN. It seemed he had not returned to his real self yet.

Khushi slowly walked to him and touched his shoulder. Arnav raised her fist to punch the person who touched him. He thought it was one of the guys as he didn't see Khushi advanced him. Khushi shrieked in fear of getting hurt. Arnav lowered his hand swiftly and Khushi huffed.

She saw people looking at Arnav surrounding him as if he was an alien. Khushi came to the composure. Clutching his hand, she dragged him away. When they came aloof, she removed the water bottle from her bag and forwarded it to Arnav. Arnav didn't take it but looked down. He was scared to face Khushi. He knew she would have sacred, seeing his diabolical side. He slowly raised his eyes and looked at her.

"Drink water to calm your angered nerves down," she said.

Her voice was calm. That gave him courage. Taking the bottle, he drank a few sips and gave it to her back. Khushi walked slowly, making sure that Arnav coming with her.

"What happened to you? How did you become so furious? You were not looking like a HUMAN at all. Are you such an angry man? It looked like, you unchained up the RED-EYED MONSTER that was living inside you..." she said fearfully.

Arnav stopped walking, closing his eyes, and tightening his jaws. He opened his eyes hearing,

"Was that all for ME?"

His eyes softened. He looked at Khushi. She raised her hand and touched his bicep with her fingertip which was like a stone.

"How do you maintain your body so strong? What kind of workouts do you do? How could you uproot the tree in a go? Do you have that much strength?" She asked with amazement.

He didn't answer, not because he didn't have answers to her questions. He just could not. Khushi didn't question him to get answers though. She just asked the questions that rose in her mind.

"You know how horrified I was...! My God...! I thought you would kill those guys...! But, they need that. How dare them...!"

She gritted her teeth.

"By the way, would you always get angry about everything? That's why are you staying aloof from everyone? Who would believe seeing your face that you would behave like a monster?"

Arnav fisted his fingers addressing him as a monster. Something clicked in her mind.

"Did our college guys see you getting angry ever before? Was that why they named you CBM?"

"I never got angry before," he said looking at her sharply.

"Then why today?" Came from Khushi.

Arnav walked not answering. Khushi rushed behind him.

"Was that because they tried to touch me?"

He again stopped and looked at her.

"Will you beat anyone if they tried to touch me?"

Arnav didn't answer and she didn't expect him to answer.

"Every girl should have a friend like you. Then, all the girls will be safe..." She said excitedly.

Arnav stopped walking and asked, reading her expression,

"Are you scared?"

"Scared? Why would I be? I'm so glad to have a friend who gets angry with me"