arrogant boss2

After crying for hour yn wiped her tears and with shriving hands she pick up all stuff and came out of meeting room all employees were looking at her this state yn slowly walk by them and went in dusting room.
Jungkook left office after this and did't come back .

Yn did't go home she is doing her job but slowly as she still did't get what happened few hours ago when she remembered about him it gives her goosebumps.

It's night and jungkook is sitting in bar he is drinking continuesly then he remembered how he yelled at her and most importantly slap her his heart started to race fast as yn face came infront of his eyes how badly she was shrivering crying and how he insulted her .

Yn did't sleep whole night as her jaws are hurting because of his tight slap then she remembered how he blamed her parents it's not her fault is she isn't educated she is only her own family appa ,eomma,oppa,nonna .

Jungkook came to office and everyone bow being scared as yesterday he showed them his devil side jungkook greet back and went to his office he came early expecting yn would be still cleaning his office but his face becomes sad when he saw his office is already cleaned.

Jungkook is looking outside of his office but did't see yn . meanwhile yn is hiding from him she is now scared him from .

Half day passed he did't see yn his face light up as he saw yn carrying staff lunch boxes but he becomes confused as she is wearing mask .

Jungkook get up but yn left in hurry she did't even look at his office door .

Jungkook decided to talk with her he was passing my staff room then he heard something which made his blood boiled

" So how was my plan I just wanted that poor bitch to suffer but our boss becomes fire  vina laugh

" What do you mean vina ? One of staff members asked

" I told yn that Mr Jeon told her to clean meeting room at 3 pm so she will disturb the meeting and we will enjoy drama but poor girl face alot ' she laugh loudly with others .

Jungkook clentch his fist hearing her but then other employee spoke

" Did you saw her condition yesterday she didn't move from her place still hour and cried continuously how she was shrivering like someone gave her shock " they again laugh .

Jungkook wants to kill vina now he was about to step in but vina spoke

" Don't worry guys it's not like she is going to take revenge from me what a orphan,poor and uneducated girl do to me so chill and enjoy "

Jungkook heart stop hearing it that she is orphan he remember how he insulted her saying she is burden on her parents and humiliate her about her education.

He left from there searching for yn but he didn't find her anywhere then he remember dusting room he ran towards her . Jungkook saw yn her back is facing him as she is doing something he opened door carefully yn did't notice him as she was busy he stood behind her and yn hiss badly

" Y.nn" jungkook called her and yn got frozen on her spot he look at her and his heart squzzed seeing she is rubbing ice on her cheek and jaws as it's still have his finger prints and redness .

Yn hands started to Shriver and bowl fell from her hands she becomes panick jungkook raise his hand to touch her cheek but yn sat on floor

" A.mm so..r..r.ry d..on..t b..ea..t..t m..e..ee" she said tearing up jungkook eyes become teary observing how scared she is from him .

He bend down and touch her shoulder she flinch badly

" S..i..i..rr a.m.am so..r..rry pl..e..a..se fo..rhi.vv..e m..eme " she is now crying .

Jungkook did't control himself and take her in his embrace and patted her back

" N..o i WOULDN'T b..eat you please do..nt cry " he said patting her back yn is shrivering Jungkook hug her tightly and yn try to broke hug but he didt leave her

" I..ts ok it's ok take..a d..eep breath be cal..m " he said and sat on his knees still hugging her after sometime yn become calm jungkook coat got wet because of her crying .

He is broken now that how badly he treated this poor and beautiful soul .

He wiped yn tears with his palms and yn hiss as his palm touch her cheeks

" A.mm so..r..rr.y " he said shuttering.

Yn stood up immediately and went back " a.m so..rry I wouldn't gi..ve you an..y complain n..ow don..t fi..re m..e pl .ease I know a..m no..t educated p..o..or to bu..t I g..et th..is jo.b hardly pl .ease give m..e one cha..nce "

Jungkook stood up and put his hands on counter caging her in his arms yn is looking down he is so close to her jungkook bend down till her level and unknowingly kiss her red cheeks he gave her many pecks there .

Yn started to get scare jungkook realised what he is doing he went back little

" Am sorry yn I shouldn't in..sult you please forgive m..e punish me slap m..e too if yo .u want but please forgive m..e " he said going on his knees .

Yn look at him " s .i..r "

Jungkook held her hands in his and rub them lightly" pl..ease yn forgive me once I wouldn't repeat th..is "

Yn tears left " a..m u .se .less a.m not wor..thy fo..r anything " she said and hiccups.

Jungkook get up and softly cupped her face " no you are really precious believe m..e y .n "

" I promise I w..I'll always treat you g..ood please forgive m..e " he said crying

Yn felt bad seeing him like this " yo..u wouldn't f..ire m..e ? She asked innocently jungkook smiled and ruffle her hairs

" N..ever " saying this he hug her and rub his hand on her back this time yn did't flinch she felt safe and secure .

" I fo..rg..I've y .ou" she said smiling nervously.

Jungkook smiled " let's go have lunch " he said but yn did't go

" I h.ave m. Y lunch " she said being scared jungkook narrowed his eye brows as she becomes scared

" Ok let's eat then " he said smiling

Yn eyes widened as he heard him " y..ou w..I'll e..at wi..th m..e "

" Why can't I ? He said raising an eyebrow.

Yn becomes nervous jungkook pout " ynnn where is your lunch box am hungry " he said searching for her lunch box and he find it it's small when jungkook open it there is only fried rice in it .

He look at yn she look down and play with her fingers " acc..tully ri..ce go..t finished so I m..ade with what I le..ft " she said shuttering thinking he will embarassed her but he said something which made her happy

" It's ok atleast I came before you finsihed it or I have to stay hungry till evening" ....

......

Next part soon how was the chapter