Chp-3.Doll

(Do not play the above YouTube video in the beginning while reading the chapter or before reading the chapter. There will be 2 instructions in between the story on how and where to play the video, pls it's a humble request from the core of my heart follow them..and relax I'm not giving any vote or comment target. This is one hell of a long chapter 2000+ words ig. Read it patiently there's a lot today)

(Author- I was really very excited to write this chapter. Finally something's gonna happen today 🤭.

But

😭😭Trust me Idk why but I faced so many difficulties while writing this chapter,1st the chapter literally got deleted,it was saved as draft. I was hella panicked but then Darkglorywrites. 😭😭Thanks to u...so very much for suggesting me what to do.
Then the pics were not getting saved.
The writings were getting overlapped,god knows why 🥲)

Present Day

The ringing of phone broke Rudra's trance.
...........................

He's expression changed,creased forhead lines. Gulping down he said- I'll be there within 10mins.

He called his PA Rahul and asked him to reschedule all his meetings.

He rushed towards his mansion and upon reaching there he hurriedly moved towards his Dadi's room.

There she was resting on the bed and Doctor was checking on her.

Mr.Shekhawat her BP is so low and that's the reason why she lost her consciousness. No need to worry. I've prescribed few medicines but make sure she have her meals properly and takes ample amount of sleep...the Doctor said and took his leave.

Rudra was glaring at her as if he was her parent and she's a 4-yr old kid.

She turned to other side where Aarnav was standing but shocked to see him glaring at her as well.

Aarnav was the one who called Rudra and informed about her condition.

Aarnav thought of visiting her while he was on the way to his own grandparents house.
When he entered the mansion,he was informed by the maids that she was resting in her room but they complained him about her not taking medicines,so he took the medicines and approached her room. He slowly opened the door and saw her sleeping. He was calling her and trying to wake her but she wasn't responding. Fear creeped in his veins and without wasting a second he called the doctor and informed Rudra.

Dadi kya hay yeh sab,aap medicines kyu nhi le rahi hay. Apko pata bhi hay hum kitna darr gaye the. Kyu karti hay aap humare saath aisa,apko humare barein mein thodi si bhi chinta nhi hoti...Rudra sat beside her and said.

He literally had tears in his eyes. He considers only Dadi as his family apart from Aarnav both are apple of his eyes.He can't bear a scratch in them and today when he heard that about Dadi he felt his world collapsing.

He hugged her and was sobbing.

"Sshh...bachha..main thik hoon. Kuch nhi hua mujhe"

"Nhi dadi aap promise karo aap phir aisa kabhi kuch nhi karogi,aap khana thik se khaogi, medicines time pe logi aur achey se sougi"

Acha thik hay promise..she gulped down the medicine.
Lekin tu bhi ek promise kar mujhse.

Rudra kept looking at her and nodded.

Tu promise kar ki past ko bhul jayega aur shadi karega. Mujhe shanti se marne se pehle tere biwi ko dekhna hay,tujhe settle hote dekhk shanti se--

Rudra didn't let her finish and shouted- Dadi...bilkul nhi aap ne agar aisi baatein phir se ki toh hum kabhi apse baat nhi karenge. Aur rahi baat shadi aur pyaar ki toh woh main kabhi nhi karne wala. Na toh past ko bhul sakhta ho aur na past mujhe agey badhne dega.
Please dadi mujhe iss barein mein aur baatein nhi karna.