Chp-2. Rudra-The Unbreakable

(Author- please go through this chapter properly. This is really an important one you'll get a glimpse of Rudra's past. Ik it's a long one but go through it for understanding the upcoming chapters)

Rudra's POV

10 years back

Ru beta..betu..uthjaa...8 baj gaye...
Betuuuuu-Rudra's Mom was continuously trying to awake the Kumbhkaran of Kaliyug 😂

Raat ko Pubg-sabji khelta hay, phone dekhta hay aur subha ko sota hay...Aaj toh main iss phone ko tod hi dalungi agar tuu nhi utha mere 5 tak ginti karne se-

she said glaring at the cocoon made up of blanket which is wrapping an innocent titly...oppsss..sorry ek 6foot ka hatta katta insaan😂.

(I'm laughing like hell while writing his Mom's dialogues Pubg-sabji🤣🤣typical Indian moms)
1
2
3
4
.
.
.
.
Paaann.......chh...

"Mummmyyyyyy nhi yaar uth gaya" as soon as Rudra peeked through his blanket he saw a horrific scene. His Mom was going to drop his phone in water jug.

Snatching his phone he jumped from the bed & moved towards the washroom.

He's mom shouted-Jaldi aa breakfast ready hay. Aaj college ka pehla din hay late mat hona.

Standing infront of the mirror Rudra was flexing his well built body. He was very excited for his college life as five other normal fellows. He was very carefree back then. He's parents were not rich that time but still provided him with everything he wanted and needed. His father was running a business which was started by his grandfather.

Rudra was quite well known among the girls since his school days. He had quite a handful number of flings and other casual stuffs for his enjoyment(young blood you know).
But he never compromised with his studies.

8:40am-"Bye Ma" stuffing a sandwich he rushed out with his bike keys not before taking blessings from the idol of Lord Krishna at Puja sthan,his grandmom and his parents.

On the road, 💨💨💨💨💨 someone crossed Rudra or better to say ovetook him with very high speed. The guy was wearing a black helmet & black jacket.
After a certain distance ahead he slightly turned his head back & showed his middle finger 🖕🏻 to Rudra👀.

Rudra 😏 smirked. He very well knew who that "hawa ka jhowka🤣" could be.

(Author- I don't know why but this song is buzzing in my mind r8 now- panchi banu udti phiru mast gagan mein 🤣🤣)

He sped up his bike. And now both were at the same level. Both looked at each other & accelerated their respective bikes.
Sometimes Rudra was ahead of him & the other time that guy was. Finally they both reached infront of a huge gate
(Goenka's Institute)

Both parked their respective bikes & took off their helmets.
That guy had long hairs .
(His hairstyle is exactly like the one in the pic below).