Character & Aesthetics

Introducing the Main Male LeadRudra Shekhawat (R

Rudra Shekhawat (R.S)
The name itself screams some kind of dominance. 28 years old,lives in Mumbai with his grandmother. Rest of his family is in New York. He's the CEO of Shekhawat Industries. He's not a rich brat 1st of all. He didn't get the position or the company by his bloodline,he literally worked hard day & night to build this empire & ofcourse now he owns it. He's not a manwhore but he was a playboy in his college life but then he met someone & that's when he's life started changing(not the main female lead lemme clear that first). Oh & his physical appearance..ahem ahem👀 to die for. Tall,handsome,great physique, hot & voice.. uffff jaan le le aisa deep voice🔥🌚😂.

 uffff jaan le le aisa deep voice🔥🌚😂

Tadaaaa---

The Main Female Lead- Diya Dutta
She is a simple-sweet Bengali Girl with beautiful long natural black hair & she is not at all slim/0 figure- she's bit chubby like Mrunal Thakur, belongs to middle class family,knows what struggle looks like. Living with her parents currently,only child, but she's not a spoiled kid. Now she's 22 years old but her maturity is to some next level. Very different from others of her age. She's is in 1st year MBBS(Yes 1st year MBBS,she was a dropper but her story is completely different, something that would motivate thousands irrespective of any exam or any field). She's very ambitious. She doesn't at all tolerate disrespect. If someone mess with her parents then she can go to any extent.

Further in the story you'll get to know a lot more about both the Male & female lead, specially female lead in the beginning.