chapter 26

Yuvaan pov

How dare she ? How shameful at this age she is working for these criminals

They must be having something against me. I can't let my family down I will never drink.

When he reached there, he saw her slapping a guy who was taller and muscular than her.

He was helding her hand tightly and refusing to leave her so. She was struggling and he gave her a slap making her lip bleed and she fainted there.

That guy picked her up and tossed on his shoulder.

The person who was beside him warned him

Person - sir, please don't get out. This place is dangerous

Yuvaan - do you want me to slide this and let that girl be

Yuvaan swiftly came out of his car and went towards the place. He turned towards the person and said call bhai

The person called manik

He doesn't thought about the after effect  but yuvaan safety.

Yuvaan straightly went to that guy and asked him to drop the girl.

To which he left her in the road and punched yuvaan hard.

Yuvaan started fighting with his furiously, he punched him and also got some punches.

Other guys around them came and joined that guy and started beating yuvaan. Yuvaan too beating the guys but they were out numbered

Suddenly police came there and the guys left yuvaan behind them it was manik

Manik - what's happening here ?

I want every single one of them get arrested.

He went near yuvaan, who was bleeding in head.

Yuvaan - bhai that girl they took her inside.

Manik - who ? What's happening here?

Yuvaan - I will explain it later

Manik and yuvaan went there only to saw dia in a unconscious state and biju was trying to Harass her.

Manik punched him and moved him from that girl.

Yuvaan - hey girl, get up hey

Manik pushed biju and asked the police to arrest him and with him his gang members have also been arrested.

Biju - I won't let this slide, I won't leave you manik. This girl she is mine

Manik - I don't want this to be a news, I will be there tomorrow.

We will deal with this

He turned and saw yuvaan carrying that girl.

Manik - first you two get treated but yuvaan I need explanation for this

Yuvaan and that girl went to hospital, manik asked his bodyguard to take care.

manik went to home and where as nandhini is worried it past 11 and manik hasn't arrived home.

She is waiting in the hall and suvarnika told her to go and get rest. She will wait for manik.

At the same time manik came both smiled at him and their smile faded away seeing blood stain in his shirt.

Suvarnika - baba, what's all this ? Is it like before anyone attempted to kill you.

Manik - mom,it's nothing. It's not my blood.