chapter 14

Nandhini closed her eyes, manik with care didn't even let his finger touch her and slightly brushed her hair off.

He kept on looking her with love

Nandhini who is closing her eyes with out feeling any touch she opened her eyes.

Manik with a smiling face looking at her

Never ever tempt me like that, I don't know if I can stop myself when I start.

Nandhini bitted her lips and blushed.

it's feels so blissful to hear my name from you

go and take rest. Manik started to move out.

Nandhini - where are you going ?

Do you want me to stay here manik asked amused.

No, I was just asking .

Manik - I will stay inside that room, see cloak room. Now I have some work so I was going to library to finish those.

Nandhini - ok

Manik went to library , nandhini being the places changed she couldn't get sleep and was staring at the ceiling and recalling the incidents happened again and again.

Was she doing right by staying beside manik , isn't he was in love with harika. They why?

He might be mad at her, why will he choose a girl whom he didn't even saw the face Over the one he loved.

May be she was getting played.

She is equally responsible for the matter that happened, did he trying to take revenge.

It became past 2 o clock but manik is no where to seen.

Nandhini didn't get the courage to enter into the library.

After sometime when it's 3.30 manik came into the room and went to sleep. Before going, he glanced at nandhini and smiled. She can feel his gaze and got still and pulled her leg in and pretended to sleep.

He might be quiet busy she thought and being in a memory lane, she got asleep.

At morning

Yuvaan was standing outside maniks room, he couldn't sleep all night. When manik out of the room and went to library he felt a sense of relief.

In room

Manik got up 5 am and went to jogging, yuvaan peeped into the room.

He immediately closed the door behind him and saw nandhini who is sleeping.

He began to wake her up, nandhini got startled and woke up.

Nandhini, nandhini are you ok ?

Nandhini didn't get what to say or not

I'm good yuvaan, why are you here at this time?

Nandhini, I couldn't sleep or think anything else. You being with bhai. You should move from here , you can't stay with him.

Yuvaan, this is not for you say and I will deal with whatever happening in my life. Whatever manik did was quiet extreme but I was responsible to make him understand.

For now you can't stay here

Did he touch you ? When yuvaan asked this nandhini eyes guaged out.

Yuvaan you know your brother well, this is disrespectful to ask something like this. He is a gentleman and he will remain a gentle man.

Harika saw Yuvaan coming out of manik room, she smiled seeing this

Harika pov

All I need to do make yuvaan my side and make nandhini leave their life forever.

Manik came back from jogging, he wasn't sure what would be nandhini doing and knocked the door.

After getting no response, he opened the door with spare key and went inside to only saw the empty bed and no one there.

Nandhini phone started ringing and out of nowhere she came out in only towel and screamed seeing manik.

Manik closed his eyes and remembered the door was open closed it.

But everyone could hear her scream.

How did you come in Here ?

I used the spare key, do you find this sensible now. How long am I supposed to close my eyes, go and change.

Nandhini ran off from there.

You can open your eyes now, manik opened his eyes. Nandhini shouted from the room.

He heard a knocking sound, it was his mom.

Is everything OK Manik?

Yes mom , more than fine.

She didn't Said a word and left.

Nandhini was in full embrassed state and didn't dared to come out.

Nandhini what are you doing, i need to take shower. I'm getting late.

Hmm, I need some more time.

OK, pass me my dress. I will take shower in another room.

Nandhini started to search for his suit and when she understood she had to his take his inner wears too.

She immediately came out wearing her dress.

You can go now and in a gif she disappeared from there.

She came down and all were throwing glares at her and harika was giving her murderer vibes.

She slowly began to move from there to go out.

Dadi - stop, where is manik ?

He is taking bath.

Dadi - fine, I want to talk with you.

Mom, manik won't like it. Let's not make it complicated. Manik mom requested dadi

Suvarnika be quiet , do you really can accept this. This girl is a witch, if this girl remains here our family will break into pieces.

Our reputation and manik position for his sake, she shouldn't be here.

Everybody seems to worry about me more than me. Every one looked at manik who is climbing down the stairs with almost anger.

He came and composed with a sharp pointing eyes came and stood beside nandhini.

He snaked his arm in her waist and kissed her cheek and said bye. I will be late this night, if you want you can join me.

And for all at once, I would never appreciate anyone talking to my wife in this manner. If I heard anyone, threatening or misleading or blackmailing her to leave me won't be good.

What would you do?, yuvaan asked with anger.

Yuvaan, is this the way you talk to your brother. After all you know he is not at fault in this, it was all us. Manik mom stated

Mom, I know he is not wrong but is this the way to claim someone wife. He is forcing himself. He is not like this then why ? Yuvaan said with helpless ness

Nandhini, you too feel like this. Don't you ever think me as your husband. Manik asked her

Do vote and comment

Do follow me

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

Do you guys think yuvaan will accept manan marriage and nandhini being his brother wife