chapter 16

Manik mom was sleeping at sofa, when manik came down.

His heart ached for his mom, she was in sitting position. He gently made her lydown.

He know his mom must be waiting for his brother and slept.

Manik has send someone to find him. They informed him that yuvaan caused some hassle in club and went with his friend akilesh to his home.

He was also equally worried about his brother. He was not in a position to help him out.

He said to himself make everything better and went to his room after covering his mom with a quilt.

At morning when manik mom woke the first thing she saw was yuvaan hasn't returned and the quilt over her then

She can surely tell its manik, he always been a good son but after nandhini came he has changed totally.

Nandhini can't be here, she will destroy my family she murmured to herself.

Nandhini is in guilt, she was in a confusion whether she should be here or not.

This is a place which would never welcome her, when her own mother disowned her why manik is wants to keep her and giving this much importance to her that's the one thing that doesn't want her to leave manik and make him a laughing stock for waiting for her and for blindly loving her.

She could see, he was awake all night. Is he a human. She can all see that he doesn't sleep or eat nice for himself. He is running for everyone sake without worries of his own health.

Why he is like that? Is he from this planet?

At morning

When she woke up, she saw manik was searching for something in the table only with a towel hanging in his waist.

She immediately closed her eyes, after sometime she slightly opened her eyes to see his frame.

He was opening all the drawers in the dressing table. It was more like he is doing some exercise his muscles was moving in a sync that makes her sweat.

God, can't he see he is front of a woman. No no girl, he is roaming like this tainting her little brain.

Manik felt a gaze on him and turned towards the direction of nandhini.

Nandhini quickly hidded herself in the quilt and let out a naughty grin on her face closing her mouth.

She slowly removed her quilt but to her surprise Manik is not there.

Manik - good morning Mrs.maharana pratap, he swiftly removed the sheets and took her in his arms.

Nandhini was shocked.

Nandhini - where are you taking me ?

Manik - heaven. With a heavy voice

Nandhini felt a chill in her spine

She hidded her face in his chest and as soon as she realised he isn't wearing anything on his upper body.

She moved away her cheeks got red with embarrassment.

Manik smiled, he took her to the bath tub and dropped her inside and turned on the water. The water was so chill and it made nandhini shiver.

Manik - it's always a two way Mrs. Malhotra. He kissed her cheek.

I need a shower now , he said this and walked away.

Nandhini didn't felt the chillness now and she dipped herself in and got out after a minute.

Nandhini - yes Mr. Malhotra it's always a two way.

She got ready and came down her eyes were wandering here and there for the sight she wanted to see but she couldn't find manik.

She felt disappointed which was visible on her face evidently.

Dadi was sitting with harika on the sofa and saw nandhini with pure hatred.

Dadi - this crazy girl she thinks manik is easy to get, she never know taming a lion can never be easy.

Manik is possessive about his things,  the way more possessive that if anyone touches it he will not hesitate to kill them but there is also something that she needs to know manik can never take the used or damaged things.

Harika - dadi ?

Dadi - yes, she is a whore. Who first manipulated my yuvaan and got inside she now got better why will she go.

She needs to be thought lesson, what happened between them was just a business I was willing to give her money and she was supposed to go and now she is acting all innocent and she claims to be manik wife.

I can't accept this.

Harika - dadi, If manik find out this.

Dadi - this is why I can't take any step but you and your dad can.

You need to keep her away from manik, if not manik will be bashed by public and his reputation will be gone.

Harika I know he doesn't like you like before but his pride is yours now.

Harika hugged dadi, I will definitely make him understand I'm so sorry, I did bad with him but I still love him.

Nandhini who couldn't find manik went to sit down on garden. May be she wanted manik to bid bye to her.

Are you upset nandhini? Manik voice boomed out of no where.

Nandhini is startled with this sudden response and jumped on her place.

Manik - I think someone is missing me.

Nandhini - no, I don't

Manik - ok, I don't have anyone to think about me. I think I should not be here.

He was about to move, nandhini held his hand.

Nandhini - did you had your breakfast?

Manik saw his hand in her hold and smirked and answered no I don't feel like, bye I'm going to office.

Nandhini - its not right, you should atleast eat something wait she was about to move manik pulled her to himself which made her stumble and fall off on his hands

That same time garden water splinters showered on them which made them drenched and they were not realizing it because they both were indulged in them their eye game was strong.

After sometime they broke the eye contact and nandhini was embarrassed and moved her sight away and manik being manik took her on his arms and went into home.

Dadi and harika who were doing evil plans to separate them opened their mouth seeing this scene, they looked until manik and nandhini disappeared behind the door of their room.

Harika stiffed and cold blood ran in her veins and she moved away. Dadi went to her room constantly scolding nandhini.

Do vote and comment

Do follow me

Few words for the chapter