SEVENTEEN.

type ur guesses here which song Kenzie will inevitably write about this night hehe

THE WAIT IS OVER!

liked by wroetoshaw, faithlouisak, taliamar and 1,872,927 others

@kenziecroft: Finally filming a video that gave me an excuse to wear something other than a jumper 🖤

@taliamar: WOW

@freyanightingale: Oh my god

@faithlouisak: THERE IT IS!!!! WOW!!!!!!

I was drunk in a hotel bar.

Pub golf was always a winner in terms of engagement and viewers, but every time we did it, I could practically feel my liver dying just that little bit more.

This time, it was formal attire, with all of the boys wearing suits, and for me it was a long, black dress.

I'd be lying if I said I had no motive, when buying the dress.

I'd gone shopping with Faith, and the dress was insane. We were both aware of that, but now that I had it on...it was so much better.

"And the winner's of pub golf twenty twenty four are..." Freeze, the invigilator for the video announced with a mock drum roll.

"Spit it out man," JJ drawled, looking like he was on the brink of passing out.

"Harry and Kenzie!" He cheered, and Harry was up off his feet in an instance, holding up the bottle of wine like it was a trophy.

"What a shock," Vik laughed, clapping his hands along.

"And that means what, exactly?" I ask, raising my eyebrow at the sore loser.

Vik just shrugged his shoulders, laughing along with everyone else.

Harry finally sits back down, giving me a brief hug. I'm not immune to the fact it does send shivers down my spine, a common trend within the last few weeks. I'd be lying if I said the feelings for him had gone.

The cameras stopped rolling, but the drinking did not. In fact, it was more fun now that we weren't expected to chug drinks, and the wine was a lot more enjoyable now that it was free will.

JJ headed up to his room first, followed closely by Ethan and Tobi.

It had maybe been an hour since we'd stopped recording, and it was nearly midnight, and we had an early morning tomorrow.

"I'm gonna head up. See you lot bright and early," Freezy said, and he would probably be the most energetic tomorrow, considering he'd only had a couple after the cameras had stopped.

I wave to him as he leaves, leaving only myself, Harry, Simon, Josh and Vik. The crew had left pretty much after we'd stopped filming.

"I don't know how you lot are going to survive in the morning. I'm fucked," Vik muttered, although it wasn't really audible.