FOURTEEN.

"I fucking hate you, Ethan, let it be known," Josh exaggerates, as he's faced with a crappy, probably failed-it's-MOT van. I'm not entirely sure it actually constitutes as a van at this point.

Myself, Harry, Tobi and JJ are laughing from our very lush and expensive mobile home, even though we know there could be a twist later on in the video.

"Have fun guys!" Harry gloats, despite warnings from all of us not to do so. We all know how JJ ended up the last time that happened.

The one person who genuinely looked fuming was Vik, and honestly I was praying for Ethan when that came to a boiling point.

"Try and have a great time, guys," I call over to them, watching as Simon and Josh inspect the driver and passenger area.

"Fuck off, Kenzie," Vik calls back, and I take it as my cue to leave and head towards the expensive mobile home.

"Finally a good team," Harry says from beside me, Tobi and JJ ahead of us.

"Big change from the last cheap versus expensive video," I smile, remembering how much he'd hated that experience.

He grins at my comment, and it really does feel like old times again.

Sure, the feelings are there, and also sure, I get the occasional fluttering feelings of butterflies when he looks at me sometimes — all of the time. But he remains blissfully unaware of that fact, and for the time being, it's manageable.

"It has a fucking bed!" JJ yelled, and we both rush to the back of the mobile home, where we see JJ launching himself onto a fancy bed.

"I'm napping there later," I declare, already envisioning the comfort it would provide.

"Not if I get there first," Harry challenges, earning himself a glare from my direction. He puts his hands up. "Just saying!"

"Alright, we're heading off!" Jon called out, the motor home starting.

"At least none of us have to drive. No way we're insured on that thing," Harry comments, settling onto a sofa, whilst I do the same on one opposite, Tobi sitting next to me.

It's JJ who notices the plates of food on the side.

"Oh! We eating good, we eating good!" He yells, which attracts Harry's attention.

"Fuck, look at the breakfast!" He says, marveling at the food in front of him.

Ethan hops onto the bus at that point, smiling at all of us. "Have you guys seen the breakfast?" He asks, immediately getting hugged by JJ.

"Man, I fucking love you," he says gratefully, which is incredibly wholesome.

"This reminds me of the Vegas trip," I reminisce, also being on the good team for that too.

"Vikkstar is having a terrible time," Ethan tells us, and I can already imagine the moaning and complaining. "That van also stinks. Like, genuinely, it's so bad."

Harry groans, but it's not very sympathetic. "They're gonna have a shit time."

"As long as none of us have to swap, I'm good," I offer, leaning back into the seat.

"Maybe we have to play a game for it, or something," Tobi suggests, which puts all of us on edge.

"Don't tell me that, man. Let me relax," JJ mumbles, eyeing up the breakfast that's being served.

We head over to the table, and I'm sat next to Harry whilst JJ and Tobi are opposite.

I get mine first, and it smells incredible.