Twenty Six

Sam's POV...

As Sam slowly started waking up, he saw darkness and a cloth shoved into his mouth as a makeshift gag.

He blinks, trying to adjust his eyes to the darkness, and looks around. His eyes widened with fear, and he tried to move his legs and hands, but they were tied up behind his back.

Sam tried to scream but was muffled by the gag before he heard someone coming in. After a moment, a light turned on, and his eyes widened in fear, staring at the person standing there.

The person smiled as he looked at the kid.

"Finally, you're awake," a man said, crouching down beside Sam. "We're going to have so much fun..."

The man caressed Sam's cheek and then pinched his cheek, making Sam try to move, but the ties were too tight. He whimpered loudly as the man smiled.

"What a pretty boy he is. He would make a good profit!" Another voice spoke from behind as the light suddenly turned off. He was leaving Sam whimpering in terror in the middle of another room.

"I want my daddy," mumbled the kid.

"Awww, your daddy? You think your daddy is going to come save you? What a stupid and useless kid," another voice said as they came closer to Sam.

Sam shivered in fear as the person came and kneeled beside him. "I'm going to take out your mouth gag, okay?" He said. "So don't try anything," he added as he cut the gag and took it out of Sam's mouth.

Sam whined and began sobbing. "S-s-s-stop p-p-please," he begs. "Daddy, where's my daddy?" he sobbed.

"Awwww," the person said mockingly. "Is the little baby crying about his daddy? Do you really think your daddy is going to arrive and save you?" He said this before laughing.

Sam sobbed more, "Please let me go! Please!" He whined, thrashing in the ropes.

"Shut up! God, you're so annoying," a different voice said. A slap sounded as Sam's head snapped to the side, and he fell silent.

Jhiye's POV...

She walked towards her room after greeting her brothers.

She laid down in her bed

She tried to stop the tears rolling down her face, but to no avail. She sobbed until she couldn't cry anymore. She fell asleep after a few hours.

Her hair is messy Her nose is red Her face was tear-stained.

"Are you sure you will find him, Chan? please tell me you will I can't afford to lose Sam," Jiye said, sitting up and looking at chan

"I'm doing everything I can; so is the security team I won't stop looking for him no matter what; we will find him, "chan promised as he placed his hands on top of Jiye's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze

She was silent for a few moments before she suddenly burst into tears, burying her face in chans chest