The Adventure Starts!

The exams were finally over, Noel was on bed, on the phone. Everyone is having fun now. Jazz was on his pc, Mary playing outside, Derek wandering around... Basically everybody doing their thing. Noel received a call from Jazz. "Hey, Noel!" Jazz exclaimed, "Hi, what is it?" Noel asked. "Better if you get ready" Jazz warned, Noel was a little confused, "Hm? Why?" he asked. "Tomorrow we're going, so... Warn your parents." Jazz explained, Noel became more excited and full of enthusiasm, "Alright! Did you warn the others?" Noel asked, "Done, you were the only one left." Jazz said to answer. The two of them said bye to each other. After Noel hung up the call he warned his mom. Both talked about the journey. And after all the failed attempts of his mother trying to convince him to stay home she let him go. Noel started to pack his things in his backpack, there were money, food, water, clothes, phone, charger, and a bunch of books. He put on a jacket and then after saying bye to his mom went outside. He saw Mary, Derek and Jazz, also ready to go. Mary had an excited smile on her face, Jazz was happy and Derek... the usual. "Ready?" Jazz asked. "Yes!" exclaimed Mary, "Pft, born ready." Derek said, "Then, the adventure has begun!" Noel exclaimed happily. "The problem is... Where do we go?" Mary asked, slightly confused. "We can start from Os!" Jazz proposed, "I want to go to Beta." Noel said. "Why not go in SnowTown?" Derek asked. The other three glanced at him. "It fits." Jazz said, "Fine by me." Noel added, "Okay!" Mary said. They went to the station and bought the tickets, and started waiting. There was a big screen on the ceiling that told the train, hour, from where it arrives and its destination. They had to wait ten minutes. "Can you believe it? We're actually doing it." Noel said, "Yup, I thought it was some joke, but here we are." Derek added, "I'm happy I can come with you!" Mary exclaimed, Jazz smiled at everyone's enthusiasm, "The feeling is mutual, guys." he said. The train arrived, everyone took a seat. Noel sat next to Derek, and Mary next to Jazz. "We're here." Noel said. Mary looked out of the window, like Noel, while the doors of the train closed, and it started to go, faster and faster. "Here we go." Jazz said. "How long is the trip?" Mary asked, "One or two days, so..." Jazz responded, "Days?" Repeated Derek with a scoff. "I hate this about Austin, the cities are too far away." he said, then sighed. "What matters is that we're going now." Noel said. The journey has begun, and so the adventure. And soon came night time, everyone was asleep, besides Derek, who was in his thoughts. "I wonder who did all that mess..." he thought to himself, "And where is Riko going?" he asked to himself. This makes us go back, when Riko was walking away: Derek saw Riko walking off, and then stopped him. "Where are you going?" he asked, and the only response he got was: "I'll come back before you can even notice."  Riko said. After that sentence, he proceeded to storm off, leaving Derek confused. Derek thought about the encounter, and Riko's words, until he also fell asleep. Who knows what will wait for our squad the next day. We'll find out.