Meeting new People: 2nd Part

Noel and Jazz, now able to stand, are still in the same place, "What do we do now?" Noel asked Jazz, who sat on a tree stump some minutes ago, "I don't know, this was your idea!" Jazz harshly replied, "I understand and I'm sorry, I acted before thinking..." Noel tried to apologize.
Jazz remained silent and started to sigh slightly, "What's wrong?", "Hm, nothing.". Jazz stood up and stared at Noel "Do you have any plans?" Noel asked him, Jazz didn't respond and started walking forwards, Noel took that as a yes and started following him.
The two were walking for quite a while and Noel was getting tired, "Are you sure this is a good idea?" asked Noel, Jazz simply said "No".
Noel was quite shocked by his response, but tried to play it as nothing; "I like your honesty.".
They restarted walking, but this time they started to feel observed once again, Noel paused and asked "Do you feel it too? It's the same thing as before."
Jazz only nodded, daren't to make a sound, he was frozen, while Noel only watched around himself; Jazz tho, saw a strange figure in the woods, it was moving, Noel decided to keep a close eye on it, but it disappeared as quickly as it arrived.
The two returned to their walk around the black forest, uncaring of what just happened, "This forest is pretty big uh?", Jazz sighed at Noel's comment "I'm getting tired of wandering around." he tiredly said.
At some point Noel hit his head against someone and fell to the ground, "Is everything okay?" asked Jazz.
Then he looked at the other boy, he had spiky blue hair and was wearing black clothes, "Forgive us-" Jazz got interrupted by the other boy "Next time look at where you're going, idiot." the boy turned around, revealing two pairs of angry purple eyes, "Who are you calling an idiot?!" spat Noel, "Guys, calm down-"
"I'm calling you an idiot! Are you braindead?"
"Who do you think you are!?!"
Jazz sighed "Can you two calm down? Darn if you are two hot-heads..." Jazz was getting tired of this, but both boys said to him "This isn't about you!" Jazz sighed again, then he asked "First of all, what's your name?" the bluenette looked at Jazz, still with that narcissistic aura, "Derek Emerald, son of the family with the biggest weaponry industry in all of Austin. Who are you two?".
"My name is Jazz and this is my friend Noel!" "Hello." Noel said, Derek observed them for a while before asking "Why are you in the Black Forest? Do you want to die?", Jazz looked at Noel "Ask mister 'curses don't exist' right here." surprisingly, Derek chuckled at that, then he looked at Noel "Explain yourself." "Uh, I thought what Jazz said wasn't true and now we're stuck here." Noel tried to explain, at which Derek started laughing at him "You're really an idiot.", "Hey! He isn't an idiot!" Jazz exclaimed, "C'mon, follow me, I'm getting y'all out of here." Derek said and the two started following him.
"Thank you." said Jazz "But why are you doing this?" he asked, "Pure boredom.", Noel stayed silent; the three got out of the forest five minutes later. "Next time you want to do something stupid go somewhere else." said Derek as he started to go "Wait!" said Noel, loud enough to make Derek look at him "I was thinking, maybe, we could be friends?" asked Noel, Jazz was pretty confused at his question, "Friend with two kids like you..." Derek thought, "Fine." he said, Noel and Jazz were extremely happy at his response, now the duo was a trio, more adventures awaited them.