Chapter 97

Chapter 97: A Well-Matched Couple

"Don't pinch my butt!" Wenwen blushed, covering his butt with his small hands in an effort to protect his chastity.

Si Yue had a righteous expression on his face. "Nonsense, I'm just giving you a massage to ease the pain."

Wenwen: "...I'm not in pain anymore! It doesn't hurt!"

Si Yue saw Wenwen about to explode. Afraid of going too far, he reluctantly stopped his actions.

Si Yue spoke to Wenwen as if no one else was there. Then, with the little guy in his arms, he resumed his steps and walked towards the elevator.

Seeing this, Fang Xueruo hastily stood up and chased after them, "Si Yue!"

"Wait, I have something to tell you!"

Si Yue acted as if he didn't hear it and only stopped when Fang Xueruo blocked his path.

Si Yue frowned, a hint of displeasure flickered in his eyes. He thought his attitude was already clear, but there are always people who are self-centered and annoying.

Should he stop the slow probing and just speed up?

Fang Xueruo had no self-awareness about Si Yue's disgust of her. She casually tucked her loose hair behind her ear, revealing a beautiful and elegant face.

She tilted her head back, her misty eyes glistening. Her delicate neck was exposed to the air, as if it could be snapped at any moment.

Seeing this, Wenwen almost exploded once again. His whole body tensed up, and he glared at Fang Xueruo with hostility.

He could clearly see that this woman was trying to seduce Si Yue!

Wenwen was furious. This Fang Xueruo must be addicted to snatching things from her mother!

In the past, she managed to snatch Mom's fiancé, and that was bad enough. But the man was a scumbag. Seeing that they were naturally suited for each other, it was actually a relief for Mom. But now she still wanted to steal Si Yue!

Men had a natural instinct to pity and want to protect a beautiful woman who appeared weak and innocent. Would Si Yue also be fooled by her?!

Wenwen turned his head aggressively and coincidentally met Si Yue's gaze.

As Si Yue looked at Wenwen's puffed angry face, his fingers suddenly felt itchy again. Oops, he really wanted to poke those soft cheeks!

Although this little guy could be annoying sometimes, his son was indeed very cute and absolutely adorable.

When Wenwen saw the eagerness in Si Yue's eyes, he immediately became alert and subconsciously covered his face. He was so familiar with those looks. Whenever Si Yue made that expression, he knew his handsome face was about to be messed with!

Wenwen warned, "No pinching!" What if he was pinched too much and his handsome face deformed?

Si Yue looked innocent, "You're wronging me." He was just thinking about it and hadn't actually done anything yet.

Wenwen chuckled in anger. Men! Who would believe their nonsense?

"..." Fang Xueruo, who was left out in the cold again, couldn't help gritting her teeth in anger. What the hell with this man!

"Si Yue..." Feeling unreconciled, Fang Xueruo called again, using her softest and most aggrieved tone.

Si Yue was finally able to play around with his son, as the boy temporarily forgot that they were still in a unilateral cold war. Being interrupted again and again, he was increasingly displeased. "What do you want to say?" His gaze was icy.