Part 23[jealousy caught]

Next day.
"hey!why are you not listening to me"i whined grabbing his hoddie's sleeve.
"Not in the mood"he said and went to his seat where he was sitting before.

We are here at bighit again for their photoshoot.i was worried for him.i don't know what happened to him.he is not talking to me since last night.i don't know what is it he never told me if anything is wrong with him or is he worried over something.he just ignore me like i am nothing to him.indeed i am nothing to him it's a fact though.i tried talking talking to him but whenever I goes near him he always makes excuses.is he made at me for last night's dare?no why would he he don't care about me so why would it bother him or he is just jealous?but whyy?

I was in my own thoughts when jimin came towards me and said.
"Still not talking?"he asked.
"I tried talking to him many times but he is just not ready to tell"i said with a little bit of sadness showing on my face.
"I know the reason "he said suddenly.
"What"i said quickly while still looking at yoongi.
"He is jealous of you sitting at Jin Hyung's lap and completely ignored him for the whole day"he said which caught me off guard.
"You think that too?i was thinking the same but again he doesn't love me so why would he care"i said.
"If he doesn't love you then why he married you?"he said and then i realised that he doesn't know about all the things I did to marry him.oh so that's why they all are behaving so nicely to me unlike jin when i first met him....
"Um so he is just jealous"i said.
"Yess ofcourse.i saw him yesterday when you agreed to sit on Hyung's lap he was looking shocked at first but when you sit on Hyung's lap his eyes darkened and for the rest of the game he was shooting daggers on jin hyung and didn't you notice when the game was over he was the first one to left the place like he can't breathe the same air as us.now come on go and annoy him i know then he will talk to you."
And he left from there.

So he is jealous.The min yoongi who hated me and said I am nothing to him is now jealous.ohh my kitty cat let's annoy you hehe.it will be fun.

I thought of what to do to annoy him then i remembered he doesn't like when someone filmes him without his concern.
So i took out my phone from my pocket and went towards him.
As i was going towards him jimin came and handed me what looked like a coke?i don't know if it is coke or coffee but i took it and he signals me to go towards him and give him this.

He is sleeping.such a sleepy head he is armies are right he can sleep anywhere.

As i took his picture his eyes shot open and he looked at me like he was going to kill me for disturbing his sleep i fake smiled nervously

"Get lost"he said emotionlessly.
"I know you are jealous"i said to annoy him more.
He gritted his teeth and left from there to god knows where.

"Hey!y/n let's go we are going to a tournament"jungkook said excitedly.
"Tournament?where?and why?"i said frowning.
"I don't know it was suddenly planned.there are gonna be more kpop idols from other groups as well"
"What!? really woww.is sobbin gonna be there too?"
"Maybe"
"Okey let's go"i grabbed his hand and pulled him to where everyone was.
Once we were with everyone else i noticed yoongi scoffing at the sight of me holding jungkook's hand.