Part 22[something is happening to him]

She came back after few days and asked him if he is okey and he said yess and they sorted things out.Days went by and everything seems normal.he was sweet,she was happy but every one's in a while she thinks what if this all vanished just like a dream.they often stays at home mostly at night he comes early and does dinner with her and then they both watches movies at home.

Yoongi finally decided to tell sooyun about this marriage.they are gonna meet at a hotel.

Yoongi's p.o.v.
It's afternoon and today I asked sooyun to meet me at a hotel.i wanted to tell her everything now.cause it's now or never.i was at the dorm and like every other time  i  lied saying me and y/n are going to her home so I have to leave early.
I dressed well and headed to the hotel we were meant to meet.

Soon sooyun came and we decided to watch a movie.she sit between my legs and i wrapped my arms around her waist and put my face on her shoulder.in middle of the movie i decided to tell her.

"Umm sooyun?"
"Hmm?"she said looking at me.
"I am married"i said straight forwardly.
All colours drained from her face and she was looking like she had seen a ghost.
"W-what? don't joke around "she said laughing nervously.
"It's not any joke.i got married 4 months ago.and so much happened in these 4 months."i said.
She got up from my embarass and stood up looking at me with anger i too stood up.
"How can you do this to me?you said you loved me.was that fake?you took my innocence away WAS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED?"she said and started yelling.
"Listen listen listen"i said trying to gat a hold of ger arms but she kept rejecting my touch.i was feeling a ache in my heart seeing her hurt makes me more hurts.she is all i need forever no matter what happens.she is my happiness.
"Listen i love you not her okey?"i said and she stopped moving.
"You are saying you don't love her but married her?oh pls yoongi I am not a fool"she said and was about to go.

"I was forced to marry her she kidnapped my mom if I had not married her she would had killed my mom."i said quickly and she turned around.
"What?how?"she asked.
"I don't know but at that moment I was helpless.no one knows about this but me"
And i told her everything except the fact that we are now friends and what she had gone through.

She quietly listened to my talks and then in the end hugged me tightly i hugged her back.
"No worries yoon we will think of a way to save you from that bitch"she said and for some unknown reason i felt bad that she called her a bitch.

"Yeah till then we have to meet eachother less or else she will thinks something is going on"i said.
"Yeah"she replied.
"Let's go our separate ways.i will miss you babe"i said giving her a quick kiss but she held my cheeks and deepened the kiss.after a while we pulled back for oxygen and she said.
"Let me love you.no one knows if it's last."
I kissed her roughly and the thing called love and lust started.

Y/n's p.o.v.
I was not feeling like eating in the morning and in the afternoon so i just called my close one's to talk and then i fell asleep.
Today i decided to watch a horror movie with yoongi.till he comes home i made dinner and now i am waiting for him for almost 1 hour.usually he comes home at 9p.m. but today he is late.i tried calling him but it says his phone is switched off.
Maybe he is busy today.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hmm(sigh)why he is not coming home?"i mumbled putting my head on the back of the couch.its 11 p.m and I am sleepy.

I tried calling him again but again he didn't picked up.
I am getting angry now.atleast he should had called me or massaged me and if his phone is out of battery he should had called me with one of the boys phone.
How stupid can someone be.
I will just try calling him one more time and if he didn't picked up this time I am gonna sleep.
"Ring ring ring ring rin-"
As i called him the door opened.sure cause yoongi always have a spare key in case.