part 8 [is it right?]

Kung mi's p.o.v.
Its been 1 week since I talk to my gang member we almost found everything about yoongi's family background and his home and how many bodyguards are there,safety panels and all that.
Now we just have to decide at which time I
We'll broke into his house and kidnapped her.
Currently I am at our secret place where we does all the plannings for any mission.
"So what do you say?1:00am is it?"the oldest one (chanyeol)said.
"Yeah its the right timing I think"I said.
"I don't think its right cause he is an idol afterall he performed till late at night I think that will be time when he will be coming home"yuna the same age girl as me said.
"Hmm you are right .so we will go there at 3 am is it okey for everyone"I said.
"Yeah,yeah yeah yeah"they all said.
Okey so go rest everyone its getting late anyways we will leave tomorrow night okey?"I asked.
"Yeah okey goodnight"woobin said.
"Bye kyung mi"chanyeol said and after that one by one they all left and I get to my home as well.
"I hope everything will be fine"I thought.

Y/n's p.o.v.
Its 1 week since i had talked to kyung mi .I don't know what she is planning she didn't tell me.she just said don't worry it will worth it.I hope things don't get any worse because of her plan.
Today in collage was not anything special I just learned something about how to control a major company all by yourself.
I just Finished my dinner and washed the dishes now I am l laying on my bed thinking about the only one person that's on my mind since I saw him.the one and only MIN YOONGI.

"Yah min yoongi how can you reject the proposal of a beautiful girl like me"I mumbled.
"Okeyy I accept I am not that pretty compare to you but I truly loves you"I started talking to my self.
"Just wait I will marry you no matter what and will love you till my last breath than you will believe me and tell me that "I LOVE YOU Y/N"I mimicked him and started smiling like an idiot.

Next day.
I woke up today is my day of from school AnD i don't have anything special to do so I can go to the park.
I made breakfast for me and my brother and we ate and I got ready and left the house.I reached kyungmi's home and me and haewon left got park.
This is what we wear.
(The tall one is y/n and short one is haewon.)

And the rest of the day we spend in roaming around streets AMD doing some shoppings

Kyung mi's p.o.v.
All day we were doing plannings again talking about what is right or wrong.now its 12:15am we just have to wait 1 more hour then we will leave and by 3 am we will be there.
I started getting ready and putting the guns in case we will need them.
~
~
Time skip .
I am all ready I have to check of everyone are ready as well so we should leave.
I called everyone one by one and they sad they are ready.so now we are leaving by the this is what I am wearing.

so now we are leaving by the this is what I am wearing