FORTY TWO

Flashback

Zephyr

I was absolutely infatuated with him, I wanted to show him that I was all his, and he was mine just the same.

Were words the right way to go about that? Or Action? Maybe both.

I kissed the shell of his ear, and he turned his head towards mine so I was feeling his hot breath against my cheek. I dipped down to kiss his neck, and he moaned, tightening his grip on my shoulders, allowing his nails to sink into my skin, and I absolutely loved the feeling.

His legs wrapped around my waist as my hand slid down his thigh.

"Zeph-oh my," He moaned as I sucked on the mating mark that brought us together, making us one.

My hands crept up to his side, his waist, and I pressed his body into the mattress, grinding my hips down on his as I made my way back up to his face to attach our lips.

Our tongues clashed, and we fell into a nice rhythm. His hands found their way into my hair, tugging it harshly as he moaned into my mouth.

When we were lacking oxygen, I pulled away, hearing him whine. I pecked his lips and then went back to kissing all over his body.

My hands roamed his body as if memorizing all his curves and the way he reacted when I touched certain places.

He tilted his head back against the pillow, allowing me to mark his neck all over.

I gripped his thigh with one arm, using the next to hold his waist, flipping us as his hands tightened around my neck in surprise.

He was now laying on top of me, his eyes staring dead into mine.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He whispered, and I blinked, still holding eye contact.

"I love looking at you."

"Why?"

"Because you are the most fascinating person I've ever seen."

He smiled. "So you love me?" He asked, his face coming even closer to mine, making our eye contact even more intense.

"More than you know." I breathed, and he laid his chest on mine, cupping my face in his hands before pressing his lips to mine softly.

I tried to overpower the kiss, wanting to take control, and he pulled away, nuzzling his face into my neck.

My hands rubbed the exposed parts of his thigh as his scent filled the room, and it became suffocating.

"I like it when you do that." I heard him say, and I hummed.

"I like when you hold me tightly whenever my arousal spikes, as if you are keeping me all to yourself. " He said against my neck, and I smiled.

"I think that's called natural instincts, my love."

"Hmm, I love your natural instincts then." He said, and he returned back to looking at me.

"You are too cute." He mumbled, rubbing his nose against mine before pecking my lips ever so lightly.

I sat up, placing both hands on his waist, pulling him flush against my body as his hands tangled in my hair.

He wiggled a bit in my arms, positioning himself properly on my lap, and I stared up at him, watching the way a small, sly, mischievous smile formed on his lips.